Tesla could be in trouble (1 Viewer)

I actually think this is good for Tesla because it would mean more and more people are gonna look into EVs. Meaning more will look at Teslas as an option.

That said, I do think their stock is way overvalued. But, I'm not saying they're a bad investment because they are still ahead of the curve for the most part. That could change though.

I dont know as much about Tesla’s space offerings , but if bonnjer above is correct, then it sounds like their cars will be almost a non-factor.. if SpaceEx and SLink fall under the TSLA stock umbrella, then that’ll be great for stockholders .. or do they have separate stock tickers?

I dont know as much about Tesla’s space offerings , but if bonnjer above is correct, then it sounds like their cars will be almost a non-factor.. if SpaceEx and SLink fall under the TSLA stock umbrella, then that’ll be great for stockholders .. or do they have separate stock tickers?
I could be wrong because I don't pay much attention to the stocks side of things, but I don't think SpaceX and Starlink are publically traded right now. I want to say that I saw something that it is coming, but again, I didn't look closely enough since it wasn't of much interest.

No one is matching Tesla's batteries yet. They are all playing a catch up game and I'm not sure they can, save for a revolution in battery tech. The hummer will never be a volume seller.

I love the look of the Audi E-Tron GT. It’s probably not everybody’s taste though.

That is a good looking car. But mostly because it looks pretty much so like other Audi sedans only a little more aggressive. Still, I'm not paying that price for any car.

Space X is privately owned and completely separate from Tesla. Only guys like Chuck have access to that stock...:)

Damn.

Maybe i should hold onto TSLA stock for the batteries then.. like others here, I’m not convinced that their cars will be as relevant with all the competitors soon to flood the market.

Tesla is far ahead of the competition in battery technology. They are also far ahead in autonomous driving technology. Many investors see TSLA as a tech company moreso than a car company.

Zerohedge and QTR Research?

A 30,000 car recall is nothing. Just last month, Ford recalled over 700,000 cars in North America.

And it's not like they have to give everyone new cars or give all owners their money back. Just fix whatever needs to be fixed.

This market makes absolutely 0 sense. When Tesla has a value greater than Toyota, Mercedes, VW, and GM combined things are officially kookie dukes, and it isn’t just Tesla, Penn, Hertz, and DK are also suspiciously high for no other reason than people want to invest in something (whether it is profitable or not).

Electric cars. Solar panels. Solar roofs. In other words, the foreseeable future.

if i drove more, i'd buy a dual motor model 3 in a heartbeat. i only average 2k miles a year so not worth it.

if i drove more, i'd buy a dual motor model 3 in a heartbeat. i only average 2k miles a year so not worth it.
Considering how well Teslas currently hold their value, it might be worth it.

The average vehicle coming off a three-year lease has lost 52 percent of its value, but a Model 3 only loses about 10 percent, one study finds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom