Testing new sig pic (1 Viewer)

How'd you get it to work? Some one else was wanting to know.
I just figured out how to get more options into the reply box. (link, quote, image, etc.)

I just figured out how to get more options into the reply box. (link, quote, image, etc.)

I went to the "text" area of the signature and put photobucket location of the image inside of image codes
. So basically I am linking to the picture from photobucket rather than using the upload feature on this site.

For those who still don't know how to get to these reply options, go under User CP, then Edit Options, and go all the way to the bottom to Misc. Options. Make sure that "standard" rather than "basic" is checked -- then you'll have all the festive posting options at your fingertips again!

Believe me, I had to fix that quickly....I was going through smilie withdrawal!! :rogpen:

Hope this works for you.

I had some custom poker chips made this year and want to use one of them as my sig pic but the picture I have is to large. And I'm not talented enough to resize it and add my name to it.
Any of you guys willing to take a shot at making one for me, I'd be willing to email you a copy of the poker chip....

I think that I'll use a couple of those sig's as wallpapers...

Here's my zig pic....

ziggy.jpg

Zig smokin a cig rolled with a zig while moving every zig for great justice.

bushxo9.png

I made this if anyone wants to use it.

It's not the best :( And I'm gonna make a new one, so its free to use :).

joehornvv0.png

^^ and that is free to use also.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom