Tevin Coleman to the 49ers... (1 Viewer)

Good Lord, when did Tevin Coleman become AD???? The hand wringing over a player that I barely noticed despite being IN DIVISION is crazy. Never. NEVER was I scared when Tevin Coleman entered the game. He's Tevin Coleman.

Murray is getting paid a little more than $4 million a year. MI and Coleman signed for $5 million a year. Murray 4 year deal. MI 3 year deal. Coleman 2 year deal

I thought Murray was signed for 14.4/ 4 years. That's under 4M/ year.

Murray is getting paid a little more than $4 million a year. MI and Coleman signed for $5 million a year. Murray 4 year deal. MI 3 year deal. Coleman 2 year deal
I don't think it all came down to money with Mark. I think he wanted to be the featured back in the offense and he knew Kamara is going to be that man, now. That's why I think he left for Baltimore, where he will be the featured back.

Last edited:
I don't think it all came down to money with Mark. I think he wanted to be the featured back in the offense and he knew Kamara is going to be that man, now. That's why I think he left for Baltimore, where he will be the featured back.

Bingo.

Mark said he wanted to return but I’m thinking that was said just to get the fans on his side. You saw players bleeding with Mark to come back, yet he left at the first chance to another team for barely over what we offered.

If Mark wanted to be in NOLA, he wouldn’t of had a deal complete before FA even started.

Bingo.

Mark said he wanted to return but I’m thinking that was said just to get the fans on his side. You saw players bleeding with Mark to come back, yet he left at the first chance to another team for barely over what we offered.

If Mark wanted to be in NOLA, he wouldn’t of had a deal complete before FA even started.
Exactly

Simply false as can be. He was asking north of 7 million a year at the time. He tried to play hard ball and it failed. We had to secure a back that we wanted because at that price we couldn’t do anything.

That's why you offer $5 million and don't budge - or match the Ravens offer. But it don't matter cause I'm liking the Murray signing more and more.

We could have had Tevin Coleman. For a little more than Murray. Good lord

Maybe, but Payton wanted Murray. Rest assured the scouts did their due diligence on every free agent running back. Murray was an obvious early target and the team wasted no time getting him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom