N/S Texans Might Be Hiring Josh McCown As HC (1 Viewer)

Are the Texans already trying to tank?

I saw where the Texans interviewed two head coaching candidates today... Josh McCown and Jim Caldwell.

So in other words, they have no idea what they’re doing or why they’re doing it. Good stuff.

Eric Bieniemy should be given a chance
Issue is the The Chiefs isn't allowing any interview until after their post season. The media keep glamouring for him to be a head coach and criticizes teams for not hiring him, but his own team isn't allowing this to happen. Teams are not going to wait long.

But Josh McCown is someone I like. Been a good leader and good quarterback. Seem to help out teammates. Kind of like Frank Reich as a coach. But the media is going to be up in arm if Eric Bieniemy is not hired by them.

Last edited:
Issue is the The Chiefs isn't allowing any interview until after their post season. The media keep glamouring for him to be a head coach and criticizes teams for not hiring him, but his own team isn't allowing this to happen. Teams are not going to wait long.

But Josh McCown is someone I like. Been a good leader and good quarterback. Seem to help out teammates. Kind of like Frank Reich as a coach. But the media is going to be up in arm if Eric Bieniemy is not hired by them.

Eric interviewed (virtually) for the Texans job earlier this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom