Texas and Oklahoma trying to join SEC (Update: SEC invitations unanimously approved) (1 Viewer)

Not telling A&M was almost scum like .
Not including them brings up a huge trust factor.
Don't fear Texas sec, wvu basically went .500 against them while being in the big 12 .
If they had kept TAMU in the loop, then Aggie would have sabotaged it. Either way, something scummy happens. No one cares what Aggie thinks when it comes to their issues with UT. The SEC is about the acquisition of $$$, not soothing Aggie's feelings.

Both schools officially informed the Big 12 of their intent to join the SEC.

If they had kept TAMU in the loop, then Aggie would have sabotaged it. Either way, something scummy happens. No one cares what Aggie thinks when it comes to their issues with UT. The SEC is about the acquisition of $$$, not soothing Aggie's feelings.
Poor Aggie

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
Hoping West Virginia gets to the ACC (or Big Ten) so you can thank Texas for liberating you from the stupid Big XII, and, Texas.

Hoping West Virginia gets to the ACC (or Big Ten) so you can thank Texas for liberating you from the stupid Big XII, and, Texas.
I want my old rivals back for sure .
This last decade has been weird.
I want the backyard brawl, the black diamond trophy game with Virginia Tech, the Ben Schwartzwalder trophy game with Syracuse. It's home!
Even Miami and BC. We used to give the Canes a run for their money during their prime. The OLD Big East was a Great little conference.

Wvu has a great AD in Shane Lyons.
It's almost as if his statement is a mini resume pointed at the ACC.
...... And so it begins........again

• 1Like
I want my old rivals back for sure .
This last decade has been weird.
I want the backyard brawl, the black diamond trophy game with Virginia Tech, the Ben Schwartzwalder trophy game with Syracuse. It's home!
Even Miami and BC. We used to give the Canes a run for their money during their prime. The OLD Big East was a Great little conference.

Everything in that story is exactly what I was thinking when the news first broke. Both UT and OU are going to have to pick up their game in the SEC. Even the basement dwellers play you tough there. So, what does UT say the first time a two win UK takes them to the wood shed?

• 1Like
Everything in that story is exactly what I was thinking when the news first broke. Both UT and OU are going to have to pick up their game in the SEC. Even the basement dwellers play you tough there. So, what does UT say the first time a two win UK takes them to the wood shed?

Hook(ed by) 'em?

Looks like Kentucky and OU have some unfinished business from 1950.

• 1Like
I know Kansas football is trash but you would think that conference would want to add their basketball program

I know Kansas football is trash but you would think that conference would want to add their basketball program
They could potentially be a big 10 target. It's officially Texas hold em for all schools right now. The chips are gonna start falling soon enough

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom