texas motor speedway questions (1 Viewer)

directions ? go 1/2 mile, take a left. go 1/2 mile, take another left. then go 1/2 mile, take a left. then take another left as the road bends towards the left.

Can't miss it. It looms in the distance north of Ft. Worth on I35-W. Not to be confused with I35-E which goes to Dallas if you're not from around the area.

If you are going day of race. GO EARLY. Traffic is a nightmare. But it's much better than it used to be. I haven't been in 5 years but when I lived in DFW went a lot. Was there the first year when it rained and the parking lots weren't finished. I'm sure a lot of local farmers made some nice coin pulling cars out of the mud.

If you can swing it get pit passes. That's a cool thing to do a least once. Lots to do and lots to see at the track. Enjoy!

If you are going day of race. GO EARLY. Traffic is a nightmare. But it's much better than it used to be. I haven't been in 5 years but when I lived in DFW went a lot. Was there the first year when it rained and the parking lots weren't finished. I'm sure a lot of local farmers made some nice coin pulling cars out of the mud.

I was at that race too. I remember that the traffic leaving the track was so horrendous - we backed out of our spot in the lot, got in line to leave and then parked. I remember that it was NHL playoffs at the time and the Dallas Stars were playing. We listened to the entire game on the radio and didn't move an inch in the parking lot.

Thankfully I was in school at the time and had nowhere to be. We just chilled and had a good time. But I'm sure it was maddening for some people.

I remember reading about (the traffic situation) in the following days and the track people were pretty embarrassed about it. But in the times I went after, it wasn't a problem. Got out pretty smooth as I recall.

I was at that race too. I remember that the traffic leaving the track was so horrendous - we backed out of our spot in the lot, got in line to leave and then parked. I remember that it was NHL playoffs at the time and the Dallas Stars were playing. We listened to the entire game on the radio and didn't move an inch in the parking lot.

Thankfully I was in school at the time and had nowhere to be. We just chilled and had a good time. But I'm sure it was maddening for some people.

I remember reading about (the traffic situation) in the following days and the track people were pretty embarrassed about it. But in the times I went after, it wasn't a problem. Got out pretty smooth as I recall.

The last time we parked in the lot east of the track, got out pretty quick, went under the interstate and northbound. Traffic back to OKC was pretty tough but getting off the track property was easy.

green thumbs for all !!! i was not much af a fan till i went to dega. we going to hit texas this year,then bristol under thi lights next year. thanks for all the good tips. who dat!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best thing to do is to camp out there for one or two nights before the race. It's an absolute blast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom