Texas Saints fans( NOV 18th @ HOU) (2 Viewers)

WOOOHHOOOOO

Marriot Medical Center Hotel on Priceline (name your own price) for $55.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/houmc-houston-marriott-medical-center/

It is only about 2 miles from the stadium and from what I have read the hotels right next to the stadium are not that nice.

Here is how to get the hotel for $55
Step 1:
Go to this page http://www.priceline.com/hotels/Lan...AC400011AC20070719045305025880866742&plf=pcln

Step 2:
Choose the check in/out date, click the box next to Reliant Stadium - Med Center.

Step 3:
Click 3 star hotel

Step 4:
Enter $55 and the name you would like on the room

Step 5:
Enter billing information, initial and click submit

Step 6:
Priceline will come back with a hotel in the Reliant stadium vicinity for $55. For the Bears game it gave hundreds of us the same hotel. I don't know if it will give you the Marriot or not but at worst you will be staying across the street at the Hilton, Sheraton or Crown Plaza.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does anybody need a BLUE PARKING PASS ..... Looking to trade You get a parking pass I get a place to put my icechest. WIN WIN deal.

hotel

Comfort Suites (TX546)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street><st1:address>1055 McNee Road East</st1:address></st1:Street> of <st1:place>Main Street , <st1:City>Houston</st1:City>, <st1:State>TX</st1:State>, <st1:country-region>US</st1:country-region></st1:place>, 77054 <o:p></o:p>
Phone: (713) 668-1436 Fax: (713) 667-6548<o:p></o:p>
.2 miles from game and 102 a night

I'm also thinking that for those who will be in town the night before, we ought to pick a place for a pre-game gathering. Big Woodrow's is our favorite Saints watching place here in Houston; perhaps we could meet up there Saturday night or afternoon, depending on when the LSU/Ole Miss game is on TV :D. Who's interested?

Primadox,

I'm good with that. We need to get a good tailgate going. I really think SaintMike's bus is the place to tailgate. Does anyone know if he has a parking pass and if so, where he is parking?

Is everyone up for chipping in to get a good tailgate going? I'll get Haydel's to ship some King Cakes to my hotel for everyone. We need to get some crawfish going along with some hot dogs, etc.

Where did you get a room? There's several motels in that area. I'll be down that way a lot the next few days for the Reliant dog shows; if anyone wants me to check out any particular places let me know.

And I ate lunch at that very Pappadeaux's today... :)

==================
Got 2 rooms at Best Western Reliant Pk on Hotels.com for Sat/Sun....don't have tickets yet, but just tailgating with real Saints fans n watching the game nearby sounds great...

I will be there i have my tickets in section 623 and a hotel right accross from the stadium

I am glad to hear that you guys had better luck with tickets than me...I only was able to get single tickets, not pairs...

I am glad to hear that you guys had better luck with tickets than me...I only was able to get single tickets, not pairs...

Don't fret over split seats. The score will be so lopsided that the Texans' season ticket holders in the "good" seats will start clearing out in the 3rd quarter. You and your buds can join back up then in those spots.

My tickets came by FedEx today. I'm so jacked up!!

Only 4 months to go!!

I beleive row D but i am offshore right now and my tickets are at the house i will have to get back with u

I just ordered 2 seats for me and my friend in Section 634, Row F. I want to recreate the march from before the Chicago game. WHO DAT!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom