Texas Tech @ Texas (1 Viewer)

Hopefully TT enjoyed last year because they really don't have a shot this year. I'm thinking Texas by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

think Texas wins easily.
Texas is going to wipe the floor with Texas Tech's inbred *** team. Texas by 21+. I want blood.
It'll be a blowout
This is a mere street reflector hump on UT's road to the Big 12 title game.
Texas should win this game hands down.
I'm thinking Texas by 3 or 4 touchdowns.
I hope it's that ssschweet!

I'm not expecting a cakewalk today. I think too much emphasis is being placed on Potts' inexperience. He was on the field every time TT had it by a comfortable margin in the 4Q last year which, as you know, was fairly often. And, while neither team's first two opponents were adequate gauges for this game or season, Potts' numbers thus far are impressive.

I'm looking for a clear win, not one hinged on flukes or last second heroics, and I'll be quite happy with that.

I hope it's that ssschweet!

I'm not expecting a cakewalk today. I think too much emphasis is being placed on Potts' inexperience. He was on the field every time TT had it by a comfortable margin in the 4Q last year which, as you know, was fairly often. And, while neither team's first two opponents were adequate gauges for this game or season, Potts' numbers thus far are impressive.

I'm looking for a clear win, not one hinged on flukes or last second heroics, and I'll be quite happy with that.

I hope so.. I want to see a Florida/Texas NC game.

Texas Tech should get Crabtree to come back and play. I mean he isn't doing anything of importance. :idunno:

I think Texas skull***** TT enroute to a blow out. But im just a drunk so pay me no mind.

Nice blowout. Especially when you consider that Tech lost 90% of its talent this year.

Hats off to Tech for keeping it close, but I was hoping for a blowout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom