Texas was one bad call from playing in the BCS championship game. (1 Viewer)

It's not ridiculous at all.

We probably would have beaten KState with Colt healthy, and we _definitely_ would have beaten aggy. You don't go from scoring 40 to scoring 7 (against a mediocre defense) overnight for no reason.

I disagree, and it's foolish to say "we woulda this" or "we woulda that".

Greg Davis and Mack Brown are gonna find ways to ruin you all's seasons year in and year out dood. And you know this cos you've lived it.

Yeah, all that, and the fact they got absolutely destroyed by the team they would have been facing already this year. Good Call Cannon.

Like I said, we'd probably get beaten pretty good by Ohio State. But at least we'd be in the game. Any given Sunday (Saturday).

Face it Elsie, Aggy and K. State own UT. :)

With VY gone, it's back to being the most talented team in the nation that consistently underachieves. How much longer before UT fans start calling for Mac's head or has it already started?

I'm surprised noone's agreeing with you. That's all you see here every Saturday is how the refs have it out for their team. :shrug:

Except Ole Miss fans. They never get to complain about the refs since they never win. Losses are just expected. :ezbill:

And yes, it is unexplained hatred.

Face it Elsie, Aggy and K. State own UT. :)

With VY gone, it's back to being the most talented team in the nation that consistently underachieves. How much longer before UT fans start calling for Mac's head or has it already started?

9-1 with a loss to the #1 team in the country is not underachieving.

One of our most important players went down and it killed us. It happens. Nobody is calling for Mack's head. There is only one coach in the country that is better than Mack and I doubt he's leaving USC any time soon.

How much longer before UT fans start calling for Mac's head or has it already started?

I'm sure it has started, but Mack doesn't care because he wants the Bama gig.

And he'll get it..... if Spurrier, Saban, Bo Pelini, Jimbo Fisher, Larry Porter, Josh Henson, Earl Lane, Doug Mallory, Todd Monken, Stacy Searels and Bradey Dale Peveto all turn it down.

Except Ole Miss fans. They never get to complain about the refs since they never win. Losses are just expected. :ezbill:

And yes, it is unexplained hatred.

It's more just me personally. I never blame the refs. Regardless of what team it is, I hate that copout. :shrug:

Edit: I take that back. I hated the chicken**** call(s) against the Saints in San Antonio against the Falcons last year. But they still should have won the game.

Last edited:
9-1 with a loss to the #1 team in the country is not underachieving.

One of our most important players went down and it killed us. It happens. Nobody is calling for Mack's head. There is only one coach in the country that is better than Mack and I doubt he's leaving USC any time soon.

How did UT end up 9-1 with losses to OSU, Aggy and Kansas State? Oh, that's right the season didn't end before the Aggy and K. State game. Although I know you wish it had.

Anyway, I was talking about all the Holiday Bowl births before your mythical National Championship. You know when UT got lucky and won over a far superior USC team. Clearly USC still should have been awarded the National Championship last year.

IIRC, it wasn't long ago that Mac's head was on the chopping block. What with his choosing to go with Chrissy Sims over Major Applewhite and being unable to win anything significant with Ricky Williams, Cedric Benson or Roy Williams. Don't worry Elsie, I'm sure Bradley Dale Peveto will shake loose soon. Or maybe you can get Jimbo Fisher and follow up one LSU coaching reject with another.

I'm sure it has started, but Mack doesn't care because he wants the Bama gig.

And he'll get it..... if Spurrier, Saban, Bo Pelini, Jimbo Fisher, Larry Porter, Josh Henson, Earl Lane, Doug Mallory, Todd Monken, Stacy Searels and Bradey Dale Peveto all turn it down.

Oh crap! LMAO! :_rofl:

LC, let it go lil' homey.

you lost some games cause your key player got injured...it sucks

happens or can happen to every team, every league, every sport

feel your pain. good thing VY did not get injured sometime last year.

sorry LC, but LSU got more of a beef than UT...... see the Auburn game..

Texas was a fake contender riding the tailcoats of prior success. However, this thread is the average response of Longhorn fans when Texas loses to someone like A&M...or someone that they generally beat each year.

I agree. UT's weak schedule makes them better than a lot of teams nearly every year...

Texas' backup QB is transferring. Better hope that Colt gets his groove back next year and stays healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom