TGraff - question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This may have been covered already & I missed it, so sorry if this is a repeat, but I was wondering if there has been any mention of you picking up your own show now that GV is off the air. I thought you did a fine job in his abscence and I'd love to have something to listen to other than the national guys & WWL.

First, thanks for the kind words and for listening...It was truly an honor and a pleasure to be able to talk LOCAL sports on the air as well as national stuff too. As far as me getting a show, maybe down the road, but not right now, and not at this station anytime soon. Lets put it in perspective...the Gerry V Show was cancelled 3 days before the Saints won the freakin division championship and before a possible Super Bowl run...if that doesnt scream bottom line, I dont know what does. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Graf

Had fun talking to you last night about the sports issues. I know you will land somewhere soon and good luck.

Frank

First, thanks for the kind words and for listening...It was truly an honor and a pleasure to be able to talk LOCAL sports on the air as well as national stuff too. As far as me getting a show, maybe down the road, but not right now, and not at this station anytime soon. Lets put it in perspective...the Gerry V Show was cancelled 3 days before the Saints won the freakin division championship and before a possible Super Bowl run...if that doesnt scream bottom line, I dont know what does. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Hopefully when you do it'll be on a station I can get. I'll probably only tune in to 1280 to listen to M&M in the Morning now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom