thank you David Thomas (1 Viewer)

Boy he was a solid pinch from the Pats. He and Heath Evans were both great gets from them. Heres to hoping we can steal a couple more off that roster!

I lived on the same street as him about a block down and my wife knows him well. He's really a great guy. He plays like his personality... humble and into hard work. I'll never forget watching him ride his bike with his two kids in the chariot (the rear kid's seat) and going as fast as he could to get a workout during the lockout. He's a great family man and a true pro. I'll miss him.

I got a chance to meet Dave at the team's hotel the night before the Atlanta game in '09. A really great guy and incredibly nice. Was an asset to our team and I will miss seeing him out there.

Outstanding thread. 5 stars.

In a coincidence, I ate at Wendys tonight.

Good luck, David Thomas!

Sad to see him go. Thanks for everything!

One of the quiet ones, you could always count on the guy.

Thanks for a job well done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

One of the best players I've met. I sit where the team runs into the locker room and every single game he would make sure to go out of his way to give his gloves to a kid. The man has a big heart.

David, may you live a long, happy life and may there be no long-term adverse effects from the concussion(s) you sustained. You have been one of my favorite Saints players since the day you came from New England and I'm so glad that you became an important part of the historic 2009 Super Bowl Champs team. So many of the things that you did as a teammate were not in the spotlight, but you were instrumental in the success of the team, no doubt about it.

God bless you! You are already missed and will always be a true Saint to me.

Cheers to you, David Thomas!

:za_thanx: for all you've done and meant to all of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom