Thank you Drew and Marques and Deuce (1 Viewer)

The defense letting a no name running back getting 200+ yards has to take up 80% of the blame.

While 200 yards is horrible. I wouldn't call Parker a no name running back. Do you watch football at all?

Win as a team lose as a team, one thing that i thought was encouraging to see was even on those gut wrencthing Parker runs(brings back memories from the haslett era when we couldn't stop anybody in the run) it was nice to see McKenzies hustling down there to try and save a TD and not giving up on the play..........I'm joking....Wait am I??....:_rofl:

Drew Brees and Colston.

You three showed up today.

You three did everything possible to win the game.

Other people let you down.

Drew throws a first down pass to Miller. Fumble.

Drew drives down the field, Bush fumbles.

Drew drives down the field, throws a 3rd down completion for first down, Copper fumbles.

There are alot of people who need to apologize to Drew Brees today.

I agree, but I don't know about Miller. IMO, that was not a catch and should have been challenged. I think had Payton challenged whether it was a catch or not it would have been changed as a incomplete pass and that is one less touchdown that the steelers have.

Drew, Colston, Deuce, and the oline played well.

I agree, but I don't know about Miller. IMO, that was not a catch and should have been challenged. I think had Payton challenged whether it was a catch or not it would have been changed as a incomplete pass and that is one less touchdown that the steelers have.

I don't know. He seemed to have the ball securely in one hand and took a step (made a football move???). Of all the questionable plays the team has challenged though, surprised they didn't challenge that one. Still, I think the call on the field would have stood.

Thanks to DavidM and KYSaintsFan for the very eloquent assists.

From top to bottom, I'm loving how this team is playing. Mistakes and all. There's no room for finger-pointing this season; let's pick up the pieces and move on to Cincinnati.

I'm not sure I agree.

We were only 5 minutes into the first quarter. You risk losing both the challege and the time out. I'm not at all sure how the rule is written--so I'm not sure I take the chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom