Thank you Drew and Marques and Deuce (1 Viewer)

tristang

Banned
Reaction score
Drew Brees and Colston.

You three showed up today.

You three did everything possible to win the game.

Other people let you down.

Drew throws a first down pass to Miller. Fumble.

Drew drives down the field, Bush fumbles.

Drew drives down the field, throws a 3rd down completion for first down, Copper fumbles.

There are alot of people who need to apologize to Drew Brees today.

+1 there are several people on the team who owe Brees, Colston, Deuce, and the O-line an apology today.

The defense letting a no name running back getting 200+ yards has to take up 80% of the blame.

I would add the offensive line. They had their best game as a unit today.

While other guys are apologizing to Drew, he should be thanking the teammate who recovered HIS fumble. He might also wanna thank the two Steelers players who dropped easy interceptions.

It was a fairly sloppy game all around.

+1 we really need to work on not giving up turnovers and getting some of our own

While other guys are apologizing to Drew, he should be thanking the teammate who recovered HIS fumble. He might also wanna thank the two Steelers players who dropped easy interceptions.

It was a fairly sloppy game all around.

Please. Drew played to win the game. So did Colston, so did Deuce. Take away the fumbles, and Drew wins us another one.

It's not just that we aren't getting picks, it's that we aren't even getting close to getting any. It's just weird man. We are either really poor on the back end or we are going to get a bunch the rest of the year.

Other than the fumble and a dropped pass, Reggie had a very good game today against a good rushing defense. 49 yards on 10 carries and 40 yards on 7 catches. I thought he looked a lot more smooth running the ball, not nearly as much dancing.

The turning point in the game in my opinion was either Reggie's drop early in the 3rd quarter, or probably a bigger turning point was Jahri's personal foul penalty a play or two later. Instead of 3rd and 6 in 2 down territory, it's 3rd and 21, and they still almost convert. If there's no penalty, and most likely they convert there, they go up by two scores and likely win.

Yes, Drew had a great game, but saying the rest of the team didn't show up is just silly. I mean, Drew fumbled the ball too that led to a missed field goal.

Yes, Drew had a great game, but saying the rest of the team didn't show up is just silly. I mean, Drew fumbled the ball too that led to a missed field goal.

he fumbled running trying to get a 1st and the fumble was recovered by the saints. this caused the missed fieldgoal ????

Drew Brees and Colston.

You three showed up today.

You three did everything possible to win the game.

Other people let you down.

Drew throws a first down pass to Miller. Fumble.

Drew drives down the field, Bush fumbles.

Drew drives down the field, throws a 3rd down completion for first down, Copper fumbles.

There are alot of people who need to apologize to Drew Brees today.

Well, thankfully Marques, Deuce, and Drew have enough class to know the lose as a team and no one owes them anything but effort. It's football man. People make mistakes. Drew knows he had 2 picks dropped and he wasn't perfect. Everybody (even Marques) dropped a ball today.

I'm not happy Reggie put the ball on the ground or that he dropped a first down. I'm not happy that Copper dropped a big pass and put the ball on the ground. The guy made a hell of a catch on that first touchdown. It's a shame he lost the ball on that final drive. Maybe he'll know now why Joe gets down when he makes a catch like that (in the middle of the field and not sure where a defender is coming from)

I'm sure those guys who made turnovers or had key penalties feel worse than we do.

As for those guys needing an apology? Well, like I said, I just think guys on this team know the effort is there. If you're looking to support a team who calls out it's players and feuds on the field you can find them on the opposing sidelines of our next game wearing that ugly orange and black.

Please. Drew played to win the game. So did Colston, so did Deuce. Take away the fumbles, and Drew wins us another one.

So you are saying that Reggie and Copper weren't playing to win the game because they had turnovers? Amazing how some fans think.

Watching Chris Henry last week not go up after a ball on their final play is an example of a person who quits. Not putting the ball on the ground

And you're saying that other players who made mistakes weren't playing to win today? DMaestro is right, Drew had a few breaks that could have changed the appearance of his performance today and really altered the course of the game. None of that is said to take anything away from Drew -- like most fans, he's a favorite of mine, too -- but the difference in him today, and say Copper or Bush, is that he caught the breaks on potentially bad plays.

One of the positives I felt during this game was watching the offense work, man the potential these guys have...Scary!!! Once we start putting some of the defensive pieces to puzzle in place I see a bright future.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom