Thank You Everyone (1 Viewer)

KingNene

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for this past season as a whole, even though it is not quite over yet.

Thank you to Drew Brees for continuing to be the most accurate passer in NFL history.

Thank you Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara for being statistically the greatest running back duo in NFL history.

Thank you Michael Thomas for making Saints history by making the Pro Bowl and being one of the best receivers in the league.

Thank you offensive line for holding up through numerous injuries and still being one of the best lines in the league.

Thank you Cameron Jordan for being one of the best pass rushers in the league and being a defensive player of the year candidate.

Thank you Linebackers for holding up despite numerous losses to our linebacking corps.

Thank you secondary for improving so much in just one year and being one of our strengths instead of a weakness.

Thank you Wil Lutz for being the best kicker the Saints have had in years.

Thank you Thomas Morstead for continuing to be one of the greatest and most reliable punters to in the league.

Thank you Sean Payton for turning this season around after a slow start.

Thank you Dennis Allen for making our defense good after a rough couple of years.

Thank you to our new position coaches who turned a lot of our position groups around.

Thank you Mickey Loomis for signing some very good free agents who have contributed this year such as Larry Warford and Manti Te'o.

Thank you Jeff Ireland for having one of the greatest drafts of all time; a draft that likely includes the Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year.

And most importantly, thank you fellow fans for not giving up on the Saints. Thank you for sticking it out through the rough start. I have never seen fans so dedicated to their team. The numerous rookie of the week awards and pro bowl players we had shows your support.

No matter what happens this post-season, this year has been amazing. I hope we win the Super Bowl, but even if we don't, I will still be proud of everyone.

Good post.

That was a thank you note for the regular season, right?

Promise you'll do another one for the post season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom