Thank you, flexible scheduling (1 Viewer)

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
By rescheduling this Sunday's game at Pittsburgh for 4 PM EST, the NFL has allowed the Saints game to be shown locally here in Raleigh, NC. Yesterday, I felt certain the Saints would be televised here. After all, the Panthers had a BYE and the Saints game was a battle between 2 rivals in the same conference -- the NFC South. Guess what? Dallas @ Washington, that's what. Apparently, before the Panthers came along, there were lots of Redskins fans in the Carolinas. Oh well, maybe next time.

Don't get me wrong. I see the Saints play every week, as I am a loyal NFL Ticket subscriber. It's just nice to know that occasionally my team can be televised on my local station. I'm hoping for a great game, so all my local friends can see what an exciting team I cheer for every week. The Steelers are definitely going to be hungry though. They are looking hard for a win. I don't think the Saints are where they are going to find it. They are playing in an attempt to bring more tourists to New Orleans in January, but hosting a few playoff games there. Can't wait 'til Sunday!!

:9:

By rescheduling this Sunday's game at Pittsburgh for 4 PM EST, the NFL has allowed the Saints game to be shown locally here in Raleigh, NC. Yesterday, I felt certain the Saints would be televised here. After all, the Panthers had a BYE and the Saints game was a battle between 2 rivals in the same conference -- the NFC South. Guess what? Dallas @ Washington, that's what. Apparently, before the Panthers came along, there were lots of Redskins fans in the Carolinas. Oh well, maybe next time.

Don't get me wrong. I see the Saints play every week, as I am a loyal NFL Ticket subscriber. It's just nice to know that occasionally my team can be televised on my local station. I'm hoping for a great game, so all my local friends can see what an exciting team I cheer for every week. The Steelers are definitely going to be hungry though. They are looking hard for a win. I don't think the Saints are where they are going to find it. They are playing in an attempt to bring more tourists to New Orleans in January, but hosting a few playoff games there. Can't wait 'til Sunday!!

:9:

Just wait -- I have a strong feeling that the Falcon Saints game after Thanksgiving will make it to Sunday night

I think the Panther-Saints game on new year's eve may make it to Sunday night too.

Apparently, before the Panthers came along, there were lots of Redskins fans in the Carolinas.

All Panthers fans are either bandwagon fans or under the age of 17. This is an immutable law of nature

I hope so, I'm making the trip to the Carolina game. It's gonna be great to spend New Years Eve making the walk from the Dome to Bourbon St. after a big victory.

I hope so, I'm making the trip to the Carolina game. It's gonna be great to spend New Years Eve making the walk from the Dome to Bourbon St. after a big victory.
We're thinking of visiting family back home that weekend. If we do, I will probably start looking for tickets myself.

Thank you flexible scheduling!!!!! My son first B Day party is at 12:00 Sun. The party ends at 3:00 I catch every Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for each of you that love it,. :-~
At least at their normal, 1pm central, i can go to a bar and catch the game.
otherwise, i get to work and miss it.

Where can I find that map that shows where the game is being televised ? Is it going to be on national TV in Houston?

Living in SC, I never get to see a saints game unless its on SNF or MNF. I ALWAYS get Falcon games here, I hope they show a saints game.

dang, just realized that the cowgirls are playing at 3pm too....oh well, off to gator's i go

Yeah,i was dissappointed the Dallas game was on as well. Unfortunately, i am unable to get Direct Tv because of my LOS. Bad thing is, i already paid for it and didnt move till after the season starts and they say they cant refund my money. I also paid for SuperFan. Im really ******.

I made it to Fox and Hound uptown by halftime and they at least had the saints sound on in the non-smoking room. 1 or 2 other Saints there...

If we keep winning, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints-Giants game a candidate for Sunday night, or a national afternoon broadcast at least. That one could have first-round bye implications.

Am I crazy for thinking that?
:loco:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom