Thank you, flexible scheduling (2 Viewers)

If you're crazy, I want what ails ya.

If we keep winning, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints-Giants game a candidate for Sunday night, or a national afternoon broadcast at least. That one could have first-round bye implications.

Am I crazy for thinking that?
:loco:

i thought about that but week 16 games cant be moved...its the holliday weekend so they are not able to flex them....only weeks 10-15 and week 17

only games we would get flexed would be vs atl,dallas, or carolina IMO

giants game

The giants game is on christmass eve and cannot be channged due to nfl rules. It will be a noon kickoff.

Schedule Map

Here's your updated schedule map Deuuuuce:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/national

Saints at Pitt 4:15pm EST

I live in Chicago now, but I'm coming home for Thanksgiving. The whole family is going to the Bengals game. I was hoping to get the Sunday Night game, but they chose San Diego at Denver. I can't blame them, but I was hoping to pull an all-nighter Saturday, take a nap, and roll over to the dome at about 6pm. I guess the plan is now to go straight to the dome. Sometimes you have to sacrifice for the better good. Sleep seems like the most common of these sacrifices. The things I do for football.

Last edited:
I don't see any game s they will move to Sunday night ... unfortunately. The reality of it is that NBC not only wants a good game but at the same time a big audience. The games they have on NBC aren't too bad and it will take a substantially better game to win over the audience factor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom