Thank you Saints fans (1 Viewer)

saints15

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I apologize for the length but - I just wanted to take the time and thank Who Dat Nation. I was given the opportunity to go to the Texans vs Titans game today. I figured as good as time as any as I would not have gone if the Saints were playing. I also figured it would be an intense game with the rivalry between the Texans and the Titans (the former Oilers).

The game did not disappoint - as has already been posted - with the Andre Johnson and ?? fight. However, I realized at the game how good games at the Superdome are. Early in this game the Titans faced a 4th and about 3 from the Texans 35 yard line. They chose to go for it. As I looked around the stadium I noticed 2/3 of the stadium sitting on their hands!! After the game, in which the Texans dominated a bitter rival, it was hard to tell who won. :idunno:

I am very grateful that when you enter the Superdome you have to contend with not only our team on the field, but the team in the stands. I don't think I realized how different games are in the Superdome are until today. I just wanted to say thank you to all of the Who Dat Nation.:worthy:

Let's continue to show the NFL what true fan support looks like - Stay loud and proud and home and away. Time to dominate on the field and in the stands in Cincy!

Thanks and Who Dat

This is why we need to get HFA over those overrated dirty birds. Superdome is a special place as always, but it gets even more cranked up for playoff time.

This is why we need to get HFA over those overrated dirty birds. Superdome is a special place as always, but it gets even more cranked up for playoff time.

HFA is very important. Not so much so we can play in the Super Dome but rather not having to go north and play outside in January.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom