Thank you Saintshizzle for your service! (1 Viewer)

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
Your military career ends tomorrow and I wish you good luck on your future and thank you for protecting my freedom. We go all the way back to the old Black & Gold Nation on neworleanssaints.com and I have always valued your opinion and enjoyed reading your posts.
Good luck Soldier, and thank you for a job well done!
StarFlag.gif

I'll second that. Thanks Shizzle. Let me know when you come in for a game so I can buy you a beer or two to properly thank you.

That's great.. congrats, & thanks! :9:

Congrats...Thanks for your years of service.....My Nizzle......

congrats. enjoy retirement! and Thank you thank you thank you!!!:9:

Congrats and best wishes for a wonderful life as Retired Military. :) My husband is retired Navy. I thank you for your years of faithful service.

congratulations-eagle-webkinz.gif

CONGRATS!!!! To echo what everyone else has said, thank you very much and congrats!

Thanks to all the men and women who put their lives on the line for us and to their families for allowing such a great sacrifice.

veteran-usa-flag-stars.jpg

For true! Good luck in your future endeavors and thanks for helping to provide the blanket of security that allows us the freedom to be rabid football fans.

Shizzle, thanks for all you have done. Congrats for making it this far. Now you can grow out that hair and smoke em if you got em.
Enjoy

hendrix2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom