Thank you Saintshizzle for your service! (1 Viewer)

Woah! Wait! You're retiring tomorrow Shiz?!?

Well then let me extend my most heartfelt thanks and congratulations for a long and honorable career. Sir, it is an honor to have served under the same flag as you. If you ever find yourself crossing through Alabama, there's an ice cold beer with your name on it.

Congratulations Saintshizzle! The next phase of your life begins. I hope it is the best ever. Thank you for your years of service to this country.

Thank you for your service! I hope civilian life will meet your hopes and expectations.

LS

Tomorrow, "As you were" will take on a whole new meaning. :9:

www.hula-la.com.jpg

Happy Retirement!

Congrats, Shiz! Enjoy life as a civilian! You've earned it and a big thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. America needs more men and women like you. :9:

Purv told me he was going to do this. Did not know it was here until I saw a link somewhere else.

Hey, Purvis, yeah we go a long way back and I can vouch that you also tell it like it T-I is. :hihi: Enjoy it all though. Thanks for all of the laughs at BnG too.

Creek Folk...if I ever make it that way, promise to call.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes...now let this thread go back to the second page and beyond (please).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom