Thank you Sean Payton! (1 Viewer)

One of the greatest coaches of all time, not just with the saints, but any team. Thank you for restoring our franchise. You brought everything to Nola and the state of Louisiana. You will be sorely missed and loved! Your always welcomed back and will never be replaced! Enjoy retirement!! Oh and please stay retired!

Thanks for everything coach SP!!! This one will sting for a while. A more than excellent job over this season considering everything that this team was put through this season, brutal is an understatement. He deserves coach of the year even though he wont get it, in my book he definitely does.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!!! Hope its in a booth somewhere.

complete new era for sure coming up… not even sure how to wrap my head around that.

Will always be my favorite coach. He was the anti-Jim Mora, totally understood you need to take chances in the playoff games.

I appreciate him for all he has done with the Saints, his detractors can straight F-off.....

He Fought The Good Fight for 16 Years, an Incredible Span of Ups and Downs, Triumph and Heartbreaks, He Gave New Orleans Fans a Reason to Be Proud to Be a Fan, and Especially over The Last 5 or so Seasons, He Did Everything He Could to Bring Home One More Championship. Congrats to Coach Payton on a Great Tenure!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom