Thank you Sean Payton! (1 Viewer)

16 years ago and all the worry and confusion over if we would even have a team the next season to today. What a ride. You brought us respect and made us proud to be Saints fans. I don’t think we can ever thank you enough for all that you did for the franchise, City, and us fans. Whodat Sean Payton, Whodat!!

I was in my 20’s, not married and had no children the last time I watched a game without drew or Sean.

I was holding my first born asleep when Tracy stepped in front and went to the house to end it 09.

The problem with the good times is you don’t know that they were the good times until they are over.

Thanks coach

I was 12 years old when we signed SP. Safe to say I don't have many memories of Saints football outside of this era (outside of my father screaming at the television about Jim Haslett and Aaron Brooks).

When you grow up watching these people from a young age, you almost start to feel like they're immortal, but they're not. And Drew retiring last year, and now Sean, is a difficult reminder of that. Just feels so weird!

This was tough for him but in the end it was for the best. It’s time to move on. Gosh Thank you Coach for all the wonderful memories. After listening to that presser the Saints organization is in so much better shape now than before he got here.

This was tough for him but in the end it was for the best. It’s time to move on. Gosh Thank you Coach for all the wonderful memories. After listening to that presser the Saints organization is in so much better shape now than before he got here.
Thanks, Adios, Goodbye, we loved you, however, we understand coaching a third world city team is a negative, Good luck wherever you land, and thanks for the memories!

Been watching the Black and Gold for far too long it seems and the man achieved what many considered impossible, winning a Superbowl with the New Orleans Saints. I remember after Mora people swore we were just cursed and it was never going to happen in our lifetime. I will forever be thankful to him and Brees, forever thankful. WHO DAT !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom