Thank You (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
With the tragic news of PJ, and the terrible things going on with this pandemic, I just felt compelled to post this.

We never know when we are going to go. PJ was a great member here, to see him pass on due to this pandemic is so heartbreaking.

I guess the reason for this. Is that I just want to say thank you to him and thank you to everyone here. You know, we are a special community here, we have our bickering, our opinions, our fighting, but we all are here and connected and are family that is bonded by the same love we have for a City and a team.

You folks have meant more than you can ever imagine to some opinionated loud mouth from up here in Canada. Your the first and last website I check in on every single day, it’s like checking in on family, you know what your going to see from post to post but hell if you aren’t going to see and read and think for yourself, well that’s Sweet T, That’s Guido, That’s Sammy. That’s Family.

I just want you all to know how thankful and grateful I am to have you all be a part of my life and how proud I am to be apart of your community. We just never know if we are going to get the chance to say it. So I wanted to say it now just in case.

Thank You, Thank You All. Please Be Safe, Please Be Healthy. Much Love to You All. And Rest In Peace Brother PJ ⚜️

With the tragic news of PJ, and the terrible things going on with this pandemic, I just felt compelled to post this.

We never know when we are going to go. PJ was a great member here, to see him pass on due to this pandemic is so heartbreaking.

I guess the reason for this. Is that I just want to say thank you to him and thank you to everyone here. You know, we are a special community here, we have our bickering, our opinions, our fighting, but we all are here and connected and are family that is bonded by the same love we have for a City and a team.

You folks have meant more than you can ever imagine to some opinionated loud mouth from up here in Canada. Your the first and last website I check in on every single day, it’s like checking in on family, you know what your going to see from post to post but hell if you aren’t going to see and read and think for yourself, well that’s Sweet T, That’s Guido, That’s Sammy. That’s Family.

I just want you all to know how thankful and grateful I am to have you all be a part of my life and how proud I am to be apart of your community. We just never know if we are going to get the chance to say it. So I wanted to say it now just in case.

Thank You, Thank You All. Please Be Safe, Please Be Healthy. Much Love to You All. And Rest In Peace Brother PJ ⚜️
I’m grateful for the time we met in Los Angeles and you hooked me up with that awesome seat! Dude that was a lot of fun - even though the saints lost that game it was still a good experience for me. Always good to be mindful of the good times we fans have and how we can use this space to enjoy our hobby together.

I think a lot of us on here have touched each other in different ways and I’m very saddened to hear about PJ.

Excellent post!!!! Just so dang sad to hear of St PJ, he was a solid dude. Life is too precious and short. So, I try my best to value all on here and I think the entire board does a good job of that for the most part. This community IS family and I’m thankful and grateful to all. I just hope everyone is doing well out there. Much love. Thanks for helping to keep things in perspective for us @CowtownSaint

These are always punches in the gut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom