Thankful for you SR posters, from Iraq (1 Viewer)

KELLZ

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
First off WHO DAT and Happy Saintsgiving from Iraq by way of Bury St Edmunds England where I live.

As I am sure that Cavalier and Harschman can relate being over here, we appreciate and are thankful for all you guys and gals posting all the love for us and our Saints. It has been absolutely great with y'all helping us win every game of the week on AFN with the voting, thank you. I hope everyone has a happy Saintsgiving, except the cowboys, they can eat crow!!! Thanks a bunch

WHO DAT!!!!!

and GEAUX TIGERS!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks to you, Cavalier, Harschman and all the others who serve our country in the military... we really have so much for which to be thankful.

I'll vote for all of you to watch our Saints play every single time. Keep those threads coming!

God bless you.

if we can do anything for u guys, give us a post. thanks, for being on the wall, geaux saints!

Thank you and all your brothers and sisters-in-arms.

"God, please help these soldiers be true and just in a false and unjust world. Give them strength and courage to face each task."

"God, please help these soldiers envision a better world as a result of this horrible war. Help them see a vision of justice, where there is oppression, violence, and hate."

"God, please spare these soldiers the ultimate sacrifice. Keep them safe. Protect them from injury in training or in battle, in peace time or in war. And if they are injured, may you bring them home to heal with those they love."

"God, bring peace to this world. Bring peace to our troops and bring them home. Give our leaders the wisdom to know when to fight, and when to walk away in dignity. Amen."

First off WHO DAT and Happy Saintsgiving from Iraq by way of Bury St Edmunds England where I live.

As I am sure that Cavalier and Harschman can relate being over here, we appreciate and are thankful for all you guys and gals posting all the love for us and our Saints. It has been absolutely great with y'all helping us win every game of the week on AFN with the voting, thank you. I hope everyone has a happy Saintsgiving, except the cowboys, they can eat crow!!! Thanks a bunch

WHO DAT!!!!!

and GEAUX TIGERS!!
Stationed at the 'Heath, no doubt?(Maybe SOG at MHZ?) Anyways, thank you for all you do....those of us that went before you salute those of you carrying the torch....

PS- My kids were born in Bury- West Suffolk Hosp '86 and '87

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom