Thanks for moving the thumbs!!! (1 Viewer)

Now if only we can get thumbs included on the tapatalk version, then we'll be cooking with gas

We had the thumbs up option for a while there but it went away a few months ago and never returned. Not to mention, tapatalk thumbs didn't count on the actual site, just on tapatalk. So in essence, they only mattered to other tapatalk users and had no effect on the actual count of a user's "reputation".

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification IJ. I'd green thumb your post but I can't :p. Yeah I'm pretty new to tapatalk, maybe only 2-3 months with it. Must've missed the SR boat on that one.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I never even thought about accidental down thumbs. It explains so much. I forgive all of you!

Agreed. Thx. I am getting a bunch more green thumbs since then. I knew there were a lot of thumb mistakes in the past. %

While never as big a deal to me as apparently it was to others.......it has definitely made the process alot easier.
Or has it? Cause ur post got 11 red thumbs and I don't see anything wrong with it to deserve all those red thumbs.

Creators of habit we are..I didn't notice the difference until I was about to green thumb someone's post and I almost hit the red one cause I'm so use to the green one being in the bottom right hand corner.

Yeah. It helps for people that view the site on mobile and have sausage fingers like I do.

Maybe I should've been a wide receiver. Wonder why I never tried out?

Oh yeah...I'm too slow. Big and strong though. Fullback? :scratch:

Same for me I'm 6'6 and 260 I should be a TE or DE but I'm too slow and old.

Or has it? Cause ur post got 11 red thumbs and I don't see anything wrong with it to deserve all those red thumbs.

Creators of habit we are..I didn't notice the difference until I was about to green thumb someone's post and I almost hit the red one cause I'm so use to the green one being in the bottom right hand corner.

There are some who will red thumb you if they just generally don't like you, or if you somehow offended them at one point, and they never got over it. While most of the time the up/down voting will accurately reflect the content of the post, there will always be those instances where grudge-holding pansies will downvote "just because".

There are some who will red thumb you if they just generally don't like you, or if you somehow offended them at one point, and they never got over it. While most of the time the up/down voting will accurately reflect the content of the post, there will always be those instances where grudge-holding pansies will downvote "just because".

I think I"m feeling that a little. I got a couple red thumbs awhile back and I'm wondering why in the world you would red thumb a basic comment like that. But I got over it. After weeks of counseling. :hihi:

I guess put me in the crew who could take 'em or leave 'em. I'd be lying if I said I never red thumbed someone who smarted off to me just cause I could and I knew they were probably the ones who red thumbed me first. And since I am one who believes we should all speak to each other like you're talking to a good friend instead of an in-law that you can't stand, I have a tendency to just stay off the board for a while when people get rude. I don't want to become a serial red thumber....more counseling.

I like it so I can quickly scroll through a thread and find the good posts and skip the stupid ones. I wish more forums would implement this. Especially car forums where you can "like" if the advice is right.

Because what the average fan thinks is fact right? Wrong. Most fans i know cant tell the difference between a quarterback and corner back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom