Thanks Ingram (1 Viewer)

Big difference without bama's oline against inferior comp

Was just a good defensive play he's been solid all game. Fighting for more yards... happens to all of em

My problem with him isn't that fumble. It's the lack of explosion compared to NFL backs including Hightower. It's just not there. He's stuck in second gear. He's backup talent

My problem with him isn't that fumble. It's the lack of explosion compared to NFL backs including Hightower. It's just not there. He's stuck in second gear. He's backup talent

Because of him, we lost Chris Ivory, Khiry Robinson, Darren Sproles, Pierre Thomas, Victor Butler and a 1st round draft pick.

Was just a good defensive play he's been solid all game. Fighting for more yards... happens to all of em

This, and frankly I don't think this takes us anywhere. Thread closed.

"Nobody has more respect for ball control in critical situations than me." - Mark Ingram

Lack of explosion...Lack of vision...

He should not have been a 1st round pick and he should not be a starting RB in the NFL.

Im tired of beating this horse, but yes. He is a backup. No explosion. Lasco should just get the rest of the starting snaps this year. He has potential.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom