N/S Thanksgiving Day Games (1 Viewer)

Screw running backs I’m drafting Justin Jefferson in the 1st round next year

I got him at 8 overall this year, really torn between him and Jonathan Taylor at number 1, but didn't get the 1st overall and he fell to me. Took him over both Kamara and McCaffrey too.

New England back on top in this one!
No matter how good people say the Vikings are, the truth is that they are never good enough to go where they want to go.

New England back on top in this one!
No matter how good people say the Vikings are, the truth is that they are never good enough to go where they want to go.

That didn't last long. Lol

Nice pass by Jones there.
I guess neither team brought their defense with them tonight. :hihi:

That last td will be overturned

Sorry I think that a touchdown. If the ball cross the plain it is a touchdown regardless of the ball hit the ground or not afterward.

Sorry I think that a touchdown. If the ball cross the plain it is a touchdown regardless of the ball hit the ground or not afterward.
Nope, he was going to the ground and has to maintain possession of the ball touches the ground. He did not

That only counts if he had already established himself with possession before crossing the plane of the goal line. His feet weren't even on the ground during that catch process. It was the correct call.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom