N/S Thanksgiving Day Games (1 Viewer)

Are the Lions this year bengals? Go on a run towards the end of the season and sneak into the playoffs?
I'd say 'no' at this point. But I'd love to see Detroit become a legitimate team during the time the Saints are down wallowing in their own dung.

I've always thought Goff was pretty good and was very impressed with how he handled the atmosphere in the 2018 Championship Game.. guess Detroit isn't inclined to get rid of him though.

I'd say 'no' at this point. But I'd love to see Detroit become a legitimate team during the time the Saints are down wallowing in their own dung.
I think next year keep an eye on Detroit. Thier slow start will probably prevent them from making the playoffs this year.

Stupid STUPID play by the Lions

Lions need a big play
Too late. The Bills came back and took the lead in the waning moments.
Detroit needs a field goal to tie this game.

Missed the XP! Can we see OT?

This might be the first time I have used the phrase 'exciting game' & 'Detroit Lions' in the same sentence. :scratch:

This might be the first time I have used the phrase 'exciting game' & 'Detroit Lions' in the same sentence. :scratch:
They been playing tough and exciting. We have a better roster but they have coaching that gets the most out of their players.

Why didn't he cut inside on that run on 4th down?!?!?! He could have gotten 20 yards or more!! :covri:

Les Miles must be in charge of clock management for the Lions. :covri:

Can the Lions do any worse in their play calling & clock management?
I'm amazed the field goal try stayed true for the tie.

Man you can't leave any time on the clock these days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom