N/S Thanksgiving Day Games (1 Viewer)

At least we've got another close game today.
And if the Giants can manage to pull this out, we get to see Skip explode again! :grin:

No sooner I hope for something to make Skip's head explode, the Giants pull out the lobotomy play of the day and give the ball away in their own territory. :covri:

It was an extended hand off but the guy doing the extending was Daniel Jones which means you just have no idea what you're gonna get. Sometimes he looks like a world beater, sometimes he throws the ball low and behind his wide open all-pro running back.

Apparently they only had 10 men out there too.

The Giants are doing their best to give this game to the Pokes.
I just don't want the media to be crowning Dallas in Week 12. :hm:

Well, New York can start kicking themselves for their own stupidity.

Dallas O line holding like crazy, but no call. Phantom holding call against Giants’ D leading to their go ahead TD. Officials controlling the game.

The Giants secondary has just completely disappeared. Everywhere you look there's an open cowboy, I don't what they did at halftime but it did not work at all.

This game has officially turned ugly. I was hoping that if it turned I into a blowout, Dallas would be the team getting embarrassed. :hm:

I'm switching to the Egg Bowl until the Vikings-Patriots game comes on in about 40 minutes.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom