N/S Thanksgiving Day Games (2 Viewers)

Dan Campbell is back on the hot seat

They'd be silly to fire him. Payton was pants on head lucky to have Brees which massively decreased the time needed to rebuild the Saints. Campbell is tasked with basically saving the Titanic and the fact he's made this much progress in just one and a half seasons is incredible. If he makes the hard but right decision and upgrades his DC, the Lions will be a solid football team.

They'd be silly to fire him. Payton was pants on head lucky to have Brees which massively decreased the time needed to rebuild the Saints. Campbell is tasked with basically saving the Titanic and the fact he's made this much progress in just one and a half seasons is incredible. If he makes the hard but right decision and upgrades his DC, the Lions will be a solid football team.
The problem with the Lions is that they have been rebuilding for a half century.

The problem with the Lions is that they have been rebuilding for a half century.

Except now they have a guy where you can see an actual foundation being laid out and progress being made. Get rid of Campbell and they are right back to breaking the foundation and having nothing.

Which sadly would be a very Lions thing to do.

Giants falling apart in the red zone.

37-20. Or possibly 34-17. But Dallas will win easily.
Like I said earlier you can always count on the Cowboys to bring Drama.

Bout only time they were Drama free was during Cooper Rush starts.

Skip and Shannon were throwing up all kinds of Glitzy offensive stats with Prescott playing. It means nothing.

Like I said earlier you can always count on the Cowboys to bring Drama.

Bout only time they were Drama free was during Cooper Rush starts.

Skip and Shannon were throwing up all kinds of Glitzy offensive stats with Prescott playing. It means nothing.
But I have to pick the Cowboys to win... or else they might do just that. :covri:

It's soccer. Don't taint the football 🏈 word

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom