Thanksgiving Game Day Roll Call! (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Who is all going to the game tomorrow night? I can’t go unfortunately but I’ll be there in spirit!

Hell yea I'm going... M-I-L moved lunch up till noon (she normally likes 2 for Thanksgiving)... Fill my belly and on the road for 130... From Lafayette that'l have me at the Dome by 4... Who Dat

We going Sec. 625, getting there early and having a Tailgate Thanksgiving Dinner. Turkey and all the fixing.

Who is all going to the game tomorrow night? I can’t go unfortunately but I’ll be there in spirit!
I sold my visitor-side tickets for better ones. I’m willing to pay more for better seats. I don’t like the back rows. I hope to find some in time. I work there so I’ll get to see the game anyway which is a win-win but I want to be a fan instead of an employee ?

I sold my visitor-side tickets for better ones. I’m willing to pay more for better seats. I don’t like the back rows. I hope to find some in time. I work there so I’ll get to see the game anyway which is a win-win but I want to be a fan instead of an employee ?

Can you give me some tickets :hihi:

This will be the only game we miss this year, but I do have an excuse.

It's Thanksgiving and the MIL asked me to cook. When I went to make an excuse, the little red-haired girl told me "Daddy, I really would like you to make that porchetta thing again" and I was done.

Got $300 per seat from a friend so for the first time since 09 I think I actually made a profit off my seats!

My son Elliott will be in my seats in 547, Row 5 seats 1 and 2.

Oh! Seat 2 might be available if someone wants to buy it from him. Drop him an email if interested... elliott @saintsreport.com without the space. 50-yard line upper box seat on the aisle. Make him an offer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom