Tharold Simon arrested last night (1 Viewer)

"Tharold Simon, you've just been drafted by the Bengals in the fourth round. What do you plan to do now?"

"I'm gonna buy these projects!"

Never heard of him, and now I probably never will.

According to the report, Simon told the officer, "I own Eunice," and "I'm gonna buy these projects and you are gonna be mine," (sic) before finally moving his vehicle.

Yeah, cops love it when you say stuff like that.

Were you there?

going by the article, he:

was a meanie to the officer
spun his wheels and "backed the vehicle in an aggressive manner"
turned his radio "all the way up"

and the charges:
public intimidation, resisting an officer, and unnecessary noise violation

bonehead things to do but also pretty meager from a criminality standpoint

sounds like he was an idiot and the overly sensitive cop was on a power trip, neither of which is uncommon in LA

I'd be interested in the story if something truly incriminating comes out. He was dumb for doing it, but if the report is accurate, it could also be a product of how arrest-happy we've become.

Louisiana has the highest incarceration rate in the world. There's a reason for this and small-minded provinciality contributes to it and I wouldn't be surprised if this was one such instance.

His stock was already terrible. He made a really, really awful decision declaring early.

Love it when the main charge is resisting arrest. Asking what the **** am I being arrested for shouldn't be something you can be charged with. Talking **** to a cop as well. He "backed up his car in an aggressive manner." OMG loud music!!!! lolol *******, podunk, backwoods cops love to show you who's boss.

LSU is having a bad run of morons, thugs, and druggies. Tharold Simon, Honey Badger, Jordan Jefferson, Ryan Perrilloux and Jamarcus Russell. There is a pattern here.

going by the article, he:

was a meanie to the officer
spun his wheels and "backed the vehicle in an aggressive manner"
turned his radio "all the way up"

and the charges:
public intimidation, resisting an officer, and unnecessary noise violation

bonehead things to do but also pretty meager from a criminality standpoint

sounds like he was an idiot and the overly sensitive cop was on a power trip, neither of which is uncommon in LA

I'd be interested in the story if something truly incriminating comes out. He was dumb for doing it, but if the report is accurate, it could also be a product of how arrest-happy we've become.

Louisiana has the highest incarceration rate in the world. There's a reason for this and small-minded provinciality contributes to it and I wouldn't be surprised if this was one such instance.

So what do you think an appropriate response to this dbags actions should be? Do you suggest the cop beg for forgiveness and plead with him not to tell the mayor?? C'mon man!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom