That’s Something That Could Only Happen to the Saints (1 Viewer)

Rams aren’t good. Niners we’re getting 10yards a a clip and receiver running wide open.

This is why I get frustrated when people respond to an early-season loss to a bad team with "Don't worry. I'll be okay. It's a long season."

Those dumb losses ALWAYS cost us. Every single time. Beat the damn teams you're supposed to beat.

Damn I wish we actually lost now for at least a higher draft pick.
This is the exact sort of thinking that pitted Michael Jordan against Bulls management. It's a loser mentality. He was a winner and felt like winning at all costs.

The Saints put forth a winning season after Hurricane Ida, losing our starting QB and WR for the season and other key players for long stretches, at least 2 bouts of COVID and just a ridiculous season.

Take the winning season and build upon it. Higher draft picks do NOT guarantee better players or success. Now, I am sure someone can cherry pick individual players taken one or two places ahead of certain teams but talent evaluation is HUGE in the NFL draft.

I for one (though I am disappointed in not making the post-season) am proud of how our boys fought. They could have folded it in EARLY, but they fought and scrapped even though they were undermanned.

This is why I get frustrated when people respond to an early-season loss to a bad team with "Don't worry. I'll be okay. It's a long season."

Those dumb losses ALWAYS cost us. Every single time. Beat the damn teams you're supposed to beat.
I KNEW the first Falcons and the Giants games were gonna cost us. I KNEW it. I was very upset about them because here we are. Even though I am proud of the way the team finished, I was upset with those early loses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom