That’s Something That Could Only Happen to the Saints (1 Viewer)

To start the day today, Pittsburgh needed the Jaguars (the team with the worst record and the first pick in the draft) to beat the Colts (who was also competing for a playoff spot) to give them an opening to the postseason. The Saints needed the NFC West division-leading Rams to beat their rival 49ers in their new SoFi palace to have the same shot at the playoffs.

Which of these two scenarios seemed to have the better odds of actually happening??? Yeah, I thought y'all would say that. :hm:

P.S.- Stafford is a meathead. How do you underthrow O'dell Beckham that badly on a sideline route with no safety help deep?
His brain was oxygen deprived in the second half. Dude was choking out on national TV.

Seriously. Their line on both sides just flat out sucked. Stafford had no time to throw. And their d-ilne couldn't get to a gimpy handed Jimmy and stop predictable run plays.

SF now goes to Dallas. I hope Dallas erases them from playoff contention.
I totally agree and I'll be rooting for whoever plays the Niners & the Rams.

It was a fitting end to a crazy season that just saw the Saints take one devastating body blow after another. Somehow they kept getting to their feet and trying. I’m proud of this team. But by God I hate the Rams. What an overrated group of Jack wagons

Seriously. Their line on both sides just flat out sucked. Stafford had no time to throw. And their d-ilne couldn't get to a gimpy handed Jimmy and stop predictable run plays.

SF now goes to Dallas. I hope Dallas erases them from playoff contention.
Thats the game I have mixed feelings on so hoping they beat the hell out of each other so the winner loses in the next round.

Thats the game I have mixed feelings on so hoping they beat the hell out of each other so the winner loses in the next round.
My feeling is that Dallas will win if they play their style of offense. SF can't keep up with high scoring teams with nothing but runs.

Dallas will then go on and lose in the next round, because they're Dallas.

The most "saints" thing about missing the playoffs is that we probably would have made it if we hadn't been screwed by the nfl in the "covid game".

When the Lambs make an early playoff exit all those thrown away draft picks are gonna haunt them. I dont know how you can run a franchise the way the Rams do and keep your job as GM and HC. I guess they see winning is having less picks then every other franchise at the end of the season.

I cannot remember a time where a team we needed to win to get into the playoffs or get home field advantage actually won. If you want something done right-you know the rest.

What a colossal collapse. ATL-type garbage. They ran on 3rd and 7 at the end of the game needing to score. I knew at that point our season was done. Clowns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom