That’s why you shouldn’t depend on another team (1 Viewer)

Atlanta, Giants, and NFL lead Dolphins loss doomed this team.

But to finish with a winning record with all the crap we went through is impressive
That Giants game stands out the most to me. Team was pretty much healthy. Sean's love affair with Taysom cost us that game. and in hindsight the season

People need to calm down.

We did overcome a lot this season and still had a winning record.

Hill got injured during the game.
Please be realistic. We wouldn’t stand a chance in the playoffs

Just hope for the best AFC team to win the lombardi now

All we had to do was hold onto the two possession lead late against the Giants and we’d be in the playoffs

There’s a reason why Rams and 49ners are in over us… talent

Look at the rosters. 49ners SHOULD be in there over us

Well, with Hill now injured...may have been valiant and entertaining but highly unlikely they could make too much noise in the playoffs anyway...
This D would have steamrolled stafford!!! With O line peeps back Kamara would have run over the lambs!!!

This D would have steamrolled stafford!!! With O line peeps back Kamara would have run over the lambs!!!
Yes, that would have been entertaining...and possible. Just thinking of likelihood of getting the whole way with Simien and limited weapons beyond Kamara.

That's why you shouldn't depend on an impartial NFL commissioner.

Saints need to find a way to oust Goodell, even if it depends on skullduggery re: Gruden and co.

Can't have stinker games. Can't lose to Giants, Falcons, Titans, Philly.
Eh the Titans are the one seed in the AFC and Philly made the playoffs so are on par with us (albeit much healthier I believe). The giants and falcons though I completely agree.

Having said that, it makes the NFL not postponing that MNF game an even bigger travesty than it already was. It had direct playoff implications.

Yes, that would have been entertaining...and possible. Just thinking of likelihood of getting the whole way with Simien and limited weapons beyond Kamara.
I would have been happy just to knock the lambs out as a heavy underdog.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom