That Aaron Rodgers sure looked over-rated and washed up this evening (3 Viewers)

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
The forum intellects have been informing me for the last few years of this, so it must be so. I assume it was a misprint when I saw that he was about to appear in his 4th NFC title game. Plus the refs likely got involved and used a magnet to guide those passes in the direction of Davante Adams and Jimmy Graham on that final drive, just in case anyone would mistakenly utter the words "clutch" or "throw" to describe them.

And just who might consist of the forum intellects?

The forum intellects are those who have decided that a team which has gone 11-5, 13-3 and 13-3 in the last 3 seasons would be in a position to go a step further if the QB reigns were handed over to a guy who has never started an NFL game in his life and threw an entire 1 pass in the last playoff game, a pass which Deonte Harris had to turn around and wait to catch as though he were fielding a punt. And if the team is too stubborn to take that obvious path to success, maybe they'll at least tell the future first-ballot HOFer to go home and turn it over to the guy who HAS started some NFL games and went 5-0 in his stretch while playing 4 non-playoff teams. My gosh, if he went 5-0, just imagine if he'd started all 16 games??? Shula and the rest of those '72 Dolphins would still be trembling in fear, awaiting the final outcome.

Although I need the forum intellects to chime in and let me know.............do we still hate Rodgers as much as usual? In the past, it seemed like we hated Rodgers (and Brady, of course) when Brees was playing well......meaning we felt Brees was being slighted. But now that Brees is a noodle-armed has-been who can't throw a pass longer than like 10 yards and is holding our offense back.......should I still care what people say about other great QBs?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom, particularly the wisdom shown all of last week.

They are lucking their way through this. Weak schedule to rack up wins. Limped through Vikings and Lions wins because those teams were more pitful than they were. Just missed out having to play us because our offense had one of its worst games of the season. Barely beat an injured Seattle team that was very beatable.

They really haven't played a good game in over a month yet they got a bye and are about to play in the conference championship. Watch them finally stumble into a good game while the 49ers play one of their worst games.

The forum intellects have been informing me for the last few years of this, so it must be so. I assume it was a misprint when I saw that he was about to appear in his 4th NFC title game. Plus the refs likely got involved and used a magnet to guide those passes in the direction of Davante Adams and Jimmy Graham on that final drive, just in case anyone would mistakenly utter the words "clutch" or "throw" to describe them.

And just who might consist of the forum intellects?

The forum intellects are those who have decided that a team which has gone 11-5, 13-3 and 13-3 in the last 3 seasons would be in a position to go a step further if the QB reigns were handed over to a guy who has never started an NFL game in his life and threw an entire 1 pass in the last playoff game, a pass which Deonte Harris had to turn around and wait to catch as though he were fielding a punt. And if the team is too stubborn to take that obvious path to success, maybe they'll at least tell the future first-ballot HOFer to go home and turn it over to the guy who HAS started some NFL games and went 5-0 in his stretch while playing 4 non-playoff teams. My gosh, if he went 5-0, just imagine if he'd started all 16 games??? Shula and the rest of those '72 Dolphins would still be trembling in fear, awaiting the final outcome.

Although I need the forum intellects to chime in and let me know.............do we still hate Rodgers as much as usual? In the past, it seemed like we hated Rodgers (and Brady, of course) when Brees was playing well......meaning we felt Brees was being slighted. But now that Brees is a noodle-armed has-been who can't throw a pass longer than like 10 yards and is holding our offense back.......should I still care what people say about other great QBs?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom, particularly the wisdom shown all of last week.

Absolutely love it!!

I'm afraid we might have some Fickle Fans on this forum my friend.

It's really sad when people turn their back on a player who has given everything to this team/city/state all bc of one bad game.

In which the whole team/coaches played poorly and was unprepared.

1 game????

Seriously...

I would understand if it was justified, but it's not.

Drew Brees literally had the best stretch of his career, and I watched him carve up the 49er's defense like no other QB did this season.

Some of these people should be ashamed of themselves

They are lucking their way through this. Weak schedule to rack up wins. Limped through Vikings and Lions wins because those teams were more pitful than they were. Just missed out having to play us because our offense had one of its worst games of the season. Barely beat an injured Seattle team that was very beatable.

They really haven't played a good game in over a month yet they got a bye and are about to play in the conference championship. Watch them finally stumble into a good game while the 49ers play one of their worst games.
Yeah, they dominated minny in minny on a Monday night. The same minny team than came to the dome and pushed the saints around on the LoS last week.
They barely beat Seattle, just like the 9ers barely beat them the last night of the season that cost the saints a bye.
Do the Saints go into Lambeau and win yesterday? Yeah, I think they would’ve. But you have to stop with this line of thinking.

They’re still playing and we’re not. End of story.

And the coaching! Throwing the ball on consecutive downs rather than running it to run out the clock?!? Such poor clock management, putting the game in the hands of your HOF qb...

There are certainly some fans that are nervous about Brees’s legacy in the case that Rodgers wins another Super Bowl. Right now, it is widely believed that Brees is behind both Brady and Manning. If Rodgers wins another Super Bowl, Brees has a decent chance to slip to four. Out of that concern Saints fans are going to root against Rodgers.

40 year old pocket QB's with no arm left doesn't compare favorably.

I know right???

Not sure how we've lucked into three consecutive double digit winning seasons with that piece of crap.

Any fool could see Taysom Hill is the answer. Or Teddy Bridgewater. Or Ryan Tannehill. We can already start planning the super bowl parade...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom