That being said = Heckuva (1 Viewer)

Artifact

A TRUE JIM
Reaction score
Much has been made on this board about Hazbeens use of "Heckuva" over and over. After listening to anybody speak on a regular basis you can usually pick up on a catch phrase or certain words the speaker repeats regularly.

Coach Payton uses "Having said that" or "That being said" over and over each time he speaks. Not a knock on him for doing so as he speaks quite well, I just find it funny that many here made much ado about Haz Heckuva but nobody has picked up on Paytons.

Having said that, I find it most funny that many here use that phrase quite often now in posts. I doubt any of you actually talk that way in every day lingo as it is a waste of words.

With that being said, thoughts?

We always joke about how everything that is done is "encouraging". We've adapted that into our everyday lexicon at the office!

"The way our receptionist handled those TPS reports was encouraging...." Sean Payton's cameo in Office Space

>>>Having said that, I find it most funny that many here use that phrase quite often now in posts. I doubt any of you actually talk that way in every day lingo as it is a waste of words.

With that being said, thoughts?>>

It is what it is.

>>>Having said that, I find it most funny that many here use that phrase quite often now in posts. I doubt any of you actually talk that way in every day lingo as it is a waste of words.

With that being said, thoughts?>>

It is what it is.

Try again...

At the end of the day... it is what it is... ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom