That game reeked of tampering. (1 Viewer)

Did anyone else read the memo Charles Davis got telling him to spend 95% of the game talking about the 1-7 team? Must have been one.

Did anyone else read the memo Charles Davis got telling him to spend 95% of the game talking about the 1-7 team? Must have been one.

I’m guessing this is a joke, right? You can’t seriously think the announcing crews are clued in on fixed games? ?‍♀️

I hate how every time we take one on the chin it’s someone else’s fault or some bizarre reasoning.

NO, we flat out got whipped. Punched in the mouth over and over and over and couldn’t get up off the canvas. Today the Falcons were the better team. I’d rather this loss never happen, but it’s much better that it happened now rather than late in the year. The Niners will lose a game before us, definitely at Baltimore. We need to regroup and every goal we have had is still in play.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a bewildering game.

• Atlanta’s poor run offense more than doubles their per game average against our great run D. Yeah right.

• Atlanta’s historically poor pass rush against a great line, and they get to Brees 6 times. Yeah right.

• No Trufant and their poor pass defense somehow plays their best game all year. Yeah right.

Then, of course, there’s the refs and the near 2/1 penalty ratio.

And the team was so unenthusiastic and listless, like they knew they were supposed to lose. No fire or real concern to be found. The Falcons didn’t even look like a great team. They looked like their usual poor selves all day, they just looked like they were playing against tackling dummies.

I beleive the main problem is that trying to blame the loss on the Official or calling our loss caused by tampering is completely wrong. Blame our loss on the Falcons, they were fired up and ready for us.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a bewildering game.

• Atlanta’s poor run offense more than doubles their per game average against our great run D. Yeah right.

• Atlanta’s historically poor pass rush against a great line, and they get to Brees 6 times. Yeah right.

• No Trufant and their poor pass defense somehow plays their best game all year. Yeah right.

Then, of course, there’s the refs and the near 2/1 penalty ratio.

And the team was so unenthusiastic and listless, like they knew they were supposed to lose. No fire or real concern to be found. The Falcons didn’t even look like a great team. They looked like their usual poor selves all day, they just looked like they were playing against tackling dummies.

Yes, it almost looked rigged at times.....

Someone tampered with our entire 53 man roster's heads not named D Davis and Kamara, there's that. Cam is making videos reminding me of Baker and his mustaches glad we were focused on the Falcons and we self crowned our own arses

Not tampering. Just what happens in the NFL when you don't show up to play, come out flat, have a bad gameplan or are overconfident.
I was upset with the officiating, but the whole day seemed off. Our crowd was slow getting into the dome and wasn’t into the game like they normally are. It was loud at times but not consistent. It was like the team played with the energy they crowd gave them, which wasn’t much.

With it being such a beautiful sunny and cool day, I think players and fans alike took the falcons for granted and wished they were outside enjoying the beautiful day.

Someone tampered with our entire 53 man roster's heads not named D Davis and Kamara, there's that. Cam is making videos reminding me of Baker and his mustaches glad we were focused on the Falcons and we self crowned our own arses
2 weeks of hearing how great we are. I didn’t like the fashion show crap that was all over social media. We ate the cheese.

This is the NFL. The saints were reading their press clippings. The falcons outplayed and out coached us, period.
Will Clapp is not a NFL guard. The end.
why is Easton not activated over Clapp? they paid him good money to come here and he was a starter in the league. is he injured?

why is Easton not activated over Clapp? they paid him good money to come here and he was a starter in the league. is he injured?
I don’t think he’s injured. He’s been a healthy inactive the last few weeks. I’m sure he’ll be active this week if Peat is out. I hope they let him compete for that starting guard spot because Clapp was a turnstile yesterday.

Not tampering. Just what happens in the NFL when you don't show up to play, come out flat, have a bad gameplan or are overconfident.

Yep, every NFL team has great players and all coaches agree that winning is a challenge every week. That's why Belichick was spying on other teams a few years back. You would think that the Pats would be above because winning seems so easy to them but Belichick knows that it's really not easy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - and that pass interference no call last year and obvious violations that were flagged but not reversed this year were spot on - and the refs do a magnificent job in every game. Yeah, it's a great league, beyond corruption ............ and the best goes on.

There were a TON of white towels still hanging on seat backs in the second quarter. The fans who were there were loud but there were PLENTY of empty seats. Fans effort wasn’t much better than staff or players. And half the stadium exited in mid-4th quarter when we went down two scores. It was truly a “team” loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom