That INT just made me feel a lot better (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
And if, if we can hold Tampa to another 3 and out and score another TD, regardless of whether it's late 3rd quarter/early 4th quarter, the game will be over by then. Honestly, if we're leading 27-7 going into the 4th quarter, I feel very confident we win anyway.
Brady has a very good, talented team but it's not clicking on all cylinders and it'll take a few weeks to accumulate some chemistry before its start some fruition.

Edit: just as I finished this post, one of our DBs gets called on a 50-yard pass interference call and Brady throws a TD to a wide-open OJ Howard.

And if, if we can hold Tampa to another 3 and out and score another TD, regardless of whether it's late 3rd quarter/early 4th quarter, the game will be over by then. Honestly, if we're leading 27-7 going into the 4th quarter, I feel very confident we win anyway.
Brady has a very good, talented team but it's not clicking on all cylinders and it'll take a few weeks to accumulate some chemistry before its start some fruition.

Edit: just as I finished this post, one of our DBs gets called on a 50-yard pass interference call and Brady throws a TD to a wide-open OJ Howard.
Thank you for your post.
I was wondering who to blame for those two game-swinging plays against our defense.:unsure:

;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom