That Nov. 26 game looks pretty big against ATL (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Saints next 3 games
11/5 @ TAM
11/12 @ PIT
11/19 vs.CIN

Falcons next 3 games
11/5 @ DET
11/12 vs. CLE
11/19 @ BAL

You can make a case that both teams will either go 3-0 or 2-1 the next 3 games.

Which means when we meet up on Nov. 26, it will be for the division lead. Should be a huge game. It might get the Sunday nighter.

Now, this is the NFL, which means either one of our teams could end up losing the next 3 but we will see. I've got a funny feeling we will go up to ATL tied with the same record.

Every division game is a big game. But it doesn look like that game against Atlanta will be for the division lead. If we win we'll have the tiebreaker since we would have beaten them twice. Right now I'm just worried about the next game. I'll start worrying about Atlanta when that game comes. We need to take care of our business. I don't want to end up in another situation where on the last weekend of the season I'm hoping the Jets can make a field goal so we can go to the playoffs.

Saints next 3 games
11/5 @ TAM
11/12 @ PIT
11/19 vs.CIN

Falcons next 3 games
11/5 @ DET
11/12 vs. CLE
11/19 @ BAL

Which means when we meet up on Nov. 26, it will be for the division lead. Should be a huge game. It might get the Sunday nighter.

Now, this is the NFL, which means either one of our teams could end up losing the next 3 but we will see. I've got a funny feeling we will go up to ATL tied with the same record.

I don't know if you can say that about us. We will learn a lot about our team this week. My question is, after the pounding we took on Sunday will we rebound and come back strong, or will this lack of discipline and mental focus of last Sunday continue into the tampa game. I would venture to say that if we respond positively this week and knock off Tampa, then we will probably beat the Pittsburgh Seethers and the Cincinnati Bungles as well.

So in essence either 3-0, or downward spiral to maybe 1-2 or 0-3 in the next three.

Yeah this week will tell us a lot. We've already seen how this team responded to a close loss after the Carolina game. Now we get to see how this team responds to being totally embarassed. I think they will respond well. As bad as Sunday's game was you never saw them give up. I expect them to be fine come Sunday.

I think the falcons are starting to play better, but I'm still not sold. their next 3 games seam to be easier than ours. But, I also feel we will come out strong after that performance last sunday. The NExt match up between us and Atlanta could have major implications on the division winner.

Every division game is a big game. But it doesn look like that game against Atlanta will be for the division lead. If we win we'll have the tiebreaker since we would have beaten them twice. Right now I'm just worried about the next game. I'll start worrying about Atlanta when that game comes. We need to take care of our business. I don't want to end up in another situation where on the last weekend of the season I'm hoping the Jets can make a field goal so we can go to the playoffs.

I agree totally. And this week we will find out if we really do have a good coaching staff. The reason I say this is because this is the first time we will be able to see Sean Peyton play a team two times in the same season. When you play a team two times in the same season, you have the luxury of being able to make the proper coaching changes to correct your mistakes from the previous game. If we win this game against the bucs more easily than last time, then we will know that we have a coaching staff that can adapt and make the proper moves to put our Saints in the best position to win. From what we can gather so far, out coaching staff seems good, so let's hope they don't disappoint this Sunday.

Did that game not look big before this weekend?

i don't see atlanta beating baltimore, but anything can happen. We will have our work cut out against tampa, yes tampa, and definately against Cincinatti, they have matchup nightmares against our defense.

Any Given sunday, Tampa is looking to just be a spoiler now, they are practically out of the playoff contest so they can make another team suffer with them by just playing some all out abusive ball, Gruden is gonna throw everything he got with what he got at us this game.

I think we'll win the next 3 and Atlanta will lose 2 of 3

Saints next 3 games
11/5 @ TAM
11/12 @ PIT
11/19 vs.CIN

Falcons next 3 games
11/5 @ DET
11/12 vs. CLE
11/19 @ BAL

I have got a feeling that the Falcons will lose to both the Lions and Ravens.

Atlanta has been hot and on a roll....Vick has come out of a slumber with his passing arm and is starting to light things up some....I see them winning against Detroit and Cleveland...but I believe that Baltimore is going to give them a rude awakening...

Our next three games are gonna define what this team is made of....we need to bounce back starting with Tampa this weekend...hopefully Pittsburg will still be in a stupor and we pull one out there...I believe we can take Cinncy at home...but it's all gonna come down to how we start playing this weekend...:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom