That Pepsi “ice the kicker” ad with the Panthers (1 Viewer)

Not just you. It’s jsut a stupid commercial, like the ball hits the goal post. Why not make it seem good then the “ahhh” moment pushing it wide?

Does that commercial make anyone else irrationally angry, or is it just me?

Yes, because there is no way in hell that a stadium would sell that many people an unopened beverage. They won’t even let me have a lid to a water bottle.

For me, it combines three things I hate: Pepsi (I’d rather drink a hobo’s urine), icing the kicker (that never works), and the Panthers (and Ron Rivera’s stupid, stupid, punchable face).

Last edited:
Glad this was posted. I was in the LA airport on Friday getting lunch and when asked if Pepsi was okay when I asked for a Coke I got a milkshake instead. I second the hatred of Pepsi and RIvera.

OTOH, it would have been hilarious if they’d used the Falcons, what w/Atlanta being the birthplace of Coke. That would have been first-rate trolling, there.

I think that commercial would of been perfect with the saints ravens game. Everyone opens there soda and says ahhhhh And the air from everyone saying ahhhhh pushes the ball right and misses the extra point. ???‍♂️

There's one frame in that ad where the light almost makes it look like our old gold colors. Meh. Just a crummy commercial.

Personally I think it's a funny commercial just because of the irony of it all. The opposing team's colors resemble the colors of the Patriots. So it makes me laugh to think that they lost to the Patriots by a field goal in the Super Bowl and now there's this crappy commercial years later.

And why on earth is Bradshaw shown getting a tat in the middle of the night? Very odd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom