That seals the deal 7-2 (1 Viewer)

Indeed. I am rooting whole heartedly for my Saints! If I had to pick the game I would pick the Steelers. It's too hard to imagine the defending SB Champs dropping 4 in a row, and they are at home.

We are in for a tough game.

They are the Champs so I can understand there picks only helps us being the underdog vs the Champs TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!!

Take anything those clowns say with a grain of salt. They are the poster children for talking heads and media bandwagon. They make ESPN look totally impartial.

Take anything those clowns say with a grain of salt. They are the poster children for talking heads and media bandwagon. They make ESPN look totally impartial.

Dude, it isn't personal. These guys make picks the way people talk about a tv show around a water cooler. No one takes these picks as seriously as the fans of the teams. I agree that a grain of salt is required, but it is really just four sports fans talking about a game. No big deal. Also, they SHOULD pick the steelers, anytime a team with that kind of talent has thier backs to the wall the way the steelers do (ie baltimore.....which certainly was a factor in the picks)..........it's hard to pick against them. But in no way is it a hatred for the saints. It's just the safest bet for them. No malice whatsoever.

I miss the days when inside the NFL showed highlights of all the games and had none of the other stupid segments added by King.......................It gonna be a hard game and I am sure Payton is prepared.

My concern is that the reason that Pitt has been losing of late is due to turnovers...primarily interceptions, but we're not good at interceptions. We're good at forcing fumbles, but that's not their achilles heel. They still have a lot of talent, and they're at home, so it's not a great match-up for us.

I think the game will be close, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints lost this one, because this one, more than most, will come down to turnovers.

All 4 morons from Inside the NFL pick the Steelers to win sunday!

Sorry, guys ...but the Steelers will probably not lie down for this one.

I predict that if the Steelers have the lead at the end of the first quarter, it will carry over all game long.

If the Saints jump out early, the Steeler fans will probably start turning on them. Then... game over!

JMHO :scratch:

Sorry, guys ...but the Steelers will probably not lie down for this one.

I predict that if the Steelers have the lead at the end of the first quarter, it will carry over all game long.

If the Saints jump out early, the Steeler fans will probably start turning on them. Then... game over!

JMHO :scratch:

It would be great to get the crowd to turn on them. Then, they could use the terrible towels for toilet paper. :hihi:

My concern is that the reason that Pitt has been losing of late is due to turnovers...primarily interceptions, but we're not good at interceptions. We're good at forcing fumbles, but that's not their achilles heel. They still have a lot of talent, and they're at home, so it's not a great match-up for us.

I think the game will be close, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints lost this one, because this one, more than most, will come down to turnovers.

:plus-un2: My thinking exactly! We will probably have 5 dropped INT's.

Even at 6-2 we must go out and prove it every single game. I look back to after 9-11 and the Patriots run to the Superbowl and remember reading after that season that the whole thing was emotionally charged and how the Patriots couldn't sustain that kind of play -or- to how Peyton Manning is perceived as one who can't win the big game. Here is a guy who has little to prove but the perception is there. So to all I say--- even though everyone in Pittsburgh, including the head coach, has already chaulked this up as win, even though many across the sports lexicon have us as 6-3, nothing counts until all the final whistle blows. I have confidence that Sean will have these guys ready to play. I truly hope that this is a steady dismantling of a team in disarray, pointing fingers and grasping at straws by making silly guarantees and counting their chickens before the egg hatches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom