That seals the deal 7-2 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
All 4 morons from Inside the NFL pick the Steelers to win sunday!
all though costos said he thinks the Saints will win but his son I think makes his picks for him

I just saw the same thing and was thing "what the hell"!! Granted, Pitt is still a good team, but jeez.

Best news all day, I am happy they picked against us again. Seems like we always do well when this happens.

before the season they wouldnt have given us a chance, now its and up in the air pick, wow!

I think that for the impartial witness it is just hard to imagine pitt dropping yet another consecutive game. I kinda worry on that front myself, it's hard to imagine them losing four in a row. The saints have thier work cut out.

Why didn't they show the saints bucs highlights? Do they just show a few games? I mean they showed the packers bills game so why not us?

I think that for the impartial witness it is just hard to imagine pitt dropping yet another consecutive game. I kinda worry on that front myself, it's hard to imagine them losing four in a row. The saints have thier work cut out.

I agree remember the last AFC team we went up against, and if you look close at the Pitt games they've turned the ball over more times then you can count, I mean right when Ward is about to score the ball just plops out, the thing that worries me is with all of that being said they still manage to hang on and lose by under 10...Plus their at home, its tough to go anywhere and play on the road Pitt is no different.....

I'd love to see us make a statement and really put it on Pitt but I just don;t see that happening, I think Pitt cuts down on the turnovers this week and the saints pull out a close one.....

wait until reggie scores again, you will see the saints over and over

i would pick the Steelers this weekend as well. look at their offensive and defensive rankings.. better than us... they have basically the same team from last year when they won it all. and they are desperate and due.

not surprising and certainly not a "no respect" issue in my mind.

They keep picking against us, because we WILL lose another game. They just want to be able to say, "See, I knew the Saints would lose...."
I am soooo excited they picked against us....
When will they learn????
I guess going 5-3, the last 8 games will shut them up.
Then the "turf" excuses or the emotion gibberish will come up....

No surprise. This is the Steelers season - all in one weekend. The Saints have a wounded champion to play this Sunday at Pittsburgh and will have to play a solid game to come out on top.

Brees plays 200% better when he is the underdog.

41-14 Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom