That Taysom Hill to Michael Thomas play (2 Viewers)

he even did the "kill kill kill" like brees. another offseason or two in the offense as a passer and he can excel, especially if he makes a jump like he did this year in training camp

Need way more this to offset how awful we are at WR outside of MT13... There is no answer to what he brings, and he opens up more than any other player on offense...

Been saying it all year... More Taysom please.

Need way more this to offset how awful we are at WR outside of MT13... There is no answer to what he brings, and he opens up more than any other player on offense...

Been saying it all year... More Taysom please.
i liked that toss crack play they ran with him at RB. they can run that and let him pass out of it if they want

i liked that toss crack play they ran with him at RB. they can run that and let him pass out of it if they want

Too many options to imagine really... he can run it there... he can pop pass... he can throw back to Brees for a double pass... he can hand it off going the other way... yada yada yada

I am soooo bewildered why we don't take full advantage of his presence, skill set, and what he makes defenses account for....

I loved that Taysom threw the ball on that play and it was a straight drop back pass. I've been thinking that the Saints needed to run a few conventional plays with Taysom back there to try to keep the defense honest. Loved that. Now when Taysom comes in, the defense can key on stopping read option play. They have to at least consider a conventional pass play. Next thing is to run a read option and have Taysom throw it from that.

Too many options to imagine really... he can run it there... he can pop pass... he can throw back to Brees for a double pass... he can hand it off going the other way... yada yada yada

I am soooo bewildered why we don't take full advantage of his presence, skill set, and what he makes defenses account for....
yea just faking it to someone else will be confusing for the defense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom