That ugly taste that the refs gave us the game (1 Viewer)

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rare to feel it since it is always the opposite, but today we got our breaks.

They took an obvious TD from us and called a terrible PI that led to a Cardinals TD.

They didn't give us crap. They were just bad all around.

Of course, the only controversial call they show on the highlights is the "roughing" call.

They took an obvious TD from us and called a terrible PI that led to a Cardinals TD.

yep, that was a TD to Snead. Bell was guilty of holding,not PI. Palmer was dropping back when the flag was thrown. It should have been
1st and 10 at the 12 yd line,not 1st and goal at the one. By rule PI can't be called unless the ball is in the air. That particular pass didn't leave
Palmers hand a good 2 seconds after the flag was thrown.

The officiating was equally horrendous. It's the main reason I don't watch much NFL anymore and then the abuse of having to wait 3-5 minutes for reviews......

You know I agree I totally forgot about that TD catch that was called incomplete. So I don't feel as bad as I recently did about roughing the passer call or the Cooks catch.

They took away a td, called a terrible pi against us and extended a drive for them on a questionable roughing the passer call. It definitely went both ways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

You know I agree I totally forgot about that TD catch that was called incomplete. So I don't feel as bad as I recently did about roughing the passer call or the Cooks catch.

The ball was trapped on the turf. No touchdown was the right call. The majority of the calls went the saints way when it counted. Cursed for a lower draft pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom