That ugly taste that the refs gave us the game (1 Viewer)

There were bad calls both ways....that game was not "given" to us. We put up 48 points on the #1 Defense in the league. I know some on this board can't accept a win without pointing out the cloud surrounding the silver lining, but Brees carved them up today. Period.

The ball was trapped on the turf. No touchdown was the right call. The majority of the calls went the saints way when it counted. Cursed for a lower draft pick.

Not sure what you were watching. His hand was under the ball.

why didn't they show better angles for these plays -the offsides call fir the FG that hightower scored a TD next play - they showed that from behind the defense - how does that angle show anything?

the roughing call, they kept showing the one angle over and over - you see 54 lower his head and Barber makes some comment like "maybe he just hit him in the shoulder"
show the other angles!!!!

The ball was trapped on the turf. No touchdown was the right call. The majority of the calls went the saints way when it counted. Cursed for a lower draft pick.

He clearly had possession of the ball and he even followed through with the catch. Just because it hit the turf does not make it a incomplete pass if you have possession of it.

You were watching a different game as everybody else. If anything it was a TD for Thomas if not for Snead. It never touched the ground.

why didn't they show better angles for these plays -the offsides call fir the FG that hightower scored a TD next play - they showed that from behind the defense - how does that angle show anything?

the roughing call, they kept showing the one angle over and over - you see 54 lower his head and Barber makes some comment like "maybe he just hit him in the shoulder"
show the other angles!!!!

And that wasn't the worst of the biased calls barber was trying to imped...the catch of cooks on the sideline the dude was like look at his left foot..concentrate on the left foot, indont believe it ever touched the ground...then the replay shows cooks left foot stomping the damn ground and barber can clearly see it just like the rest of us but continues to spew the one sided ******** that he didn't think he was inbounds...like what the mother **** are even looking at you dip ****!

The refs should have huddled right after the Snead pass to make sure they were all on the same page before saying pass incomplete.

Appeared to be a clear reception and TD catch from my couch.

They took an obvious TD from us and called a terrible PI that led to a Cardinals TD.

They didn't give us crap. They were just bad all around.

Absolutely. We have been on the **** end of bad calls at the ends of games so much. I don't want to ever hear you have a bad taste because we were handed the game by the refs. We are about 50 games on the minus side in that category.

Plus, I don't think it was a bad call. Is there an angle that shows he clearly missed Drew's helmet?

The roughing call was right on. 54 launched himself and lowered his head to hit with the crown of the helmet, and he hit directly onto Drew's helmet. That was a no brainer. I don't understand at all why they called it controversial.

Been on the other side of so many of these calls. No issue here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom