That was a statement game (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Say what you want there were all kinds of excuses about the last two games. We went on the road and won handily with a new recipe. Defense!

Kudo's to Gregg Williams. I say give the former Buffalo coach the game ball. That was some nasty hitting going on out there today. Look for lots of pressure on Sanchez next week.

You think Drew Brees gives two cents about his stats? No way.

I'm trying to keep my emotions in check. Another tough test next week but I am fired up about this team.

:worthy: Thats exactly the kind of game we need to play deep into the playoffs..

Defense was outstanding today! They shut the Bills O down! Their D kept our offense in check for 2 quarters, but we finished this game strong. I don't want to hear any excuses from naysayers about this win. There were none.

Defense was outstanding today! They shut the Bills O down! Their D kept our offense in check for 2 quarters, but we finished this game strong. I don't want to hear any excuses from naysayers about this win. There were none.

That's the key. Finish strong!

If anything, this game should scare the hell out of every other team even more than our last two. It shows that we can do it ALL. Hard hitting, pounding the rock, airing it out with the best in history, create turnovers, shut down hall of fame receivers. What's our weakness again? ...I forgot.

If anything, this game should scare the hell out of every other team even more than our last two. It shows that we can do it ALL. Hard hitting, pounding the rock, airing it out with the best in history, create turnovers, shut down hall of fame receivers. What's our weakness again? ...I forgot.

What he said........:worthy:

Called my brother today after the game, he lives in N.J. .. a big Jets fan.. He answers the phone "Saints don't have a chance!" referring to next week's game.. (all said jokingly enough, he thinks it'll be a tough game) Forget who it was I heard in an interview after the game.. maybe Fujita, said "It just keeps gettin' harder" Said they're headed home, and going to start watching some film, getting ready for next week, back home in the DOME!

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom