That was ASHAMEIS (1 Viewer)

Defense did their job. You really think that if we had MT and Trequan, Jamies would have done better?
If that were true, CMC wouldn't have had so many yards, and the score would be different. Not only the offense failed.

to many players and coaches out, I know the team will say that's not an excuse for how bad the entire team & coaches played, but come on man! It clearly had an impact. And I agree with others, you can't put all this JW, he did make some bad throws, but by then it was over.

I agree it wasn't entirely his fault, but that first interception occurred when we were still in the game. It was an atrocious typical bonehead throw off-balance and into triple freaking coverage no less. It cost us a FG. Payton also cost us a FG when he stupidly went for it on 4th and 5 in FG range. That was another bonehead play from Jameis. Why hold the ball and take a sack on 4th down??? That's the play when you WANT to throw it up for grabs.

When your defense only gives up 26, you should win the game
No, you're still living in the Brees Era. You must turn on NBC and get your brain to realize that Brees is now sitting in a studio on Sundays not on a field. Our offense is not expected to score 27 points per game. Not anymore. We will have to win with defense, ball control and ball security.

Atleast, we got Ashameis and Em Embrasso out of this lose. Classic

When your defense only gives up 26, you should win the game
The all time record for the most average points per game leaguewide across all teams is 24.7

So no, you should not win more than you lose when you give up 26 points

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom