That was the best game planning and play calling in Sean Payton's career with the Saints (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
No Brees
No Kamara
No Cook
No Smith

On the road against an elite defense in a hostile environment.

Khalil Mack might as well have been a DNP.

We put up 424 yards and 36 points.

That includes a dropped TD by Ginn resulting in a missed FG, another missed FG, and a ticky tack holding call costing us a TD.

So that's how close we came to putting up 50 points on offense.

Yes, this was Sean Payton at his absolute best. He's still the best offensive mind in the game, and right now the best head coach in the NFL.

That option play to Taysom Hill was a thing of beauty! Man, what a great call and execution! I was very happy with the play calling this game. Even on the delay of game play, I loved seeing Bridgewater display the appropriate urgency to try to get the play off.

No Brees
No Kamara
No Cook
No Smith

That includes a dropped TD by Ginn resulting in a missed FG, another missed FG, and a ticky tack holding call costing us a TD.

Yes, this was Sean Payton at his absolute best. He's still the best offensive mind in the game, and right now the best head coach in the NFL.
that play call where zach line pitched to taysom hill was a thing of beauty

No Brees
No Kamara
No Cook
No Smith

Kamara- you are so funny. A massive Who Dat fan who posts some great stuff and occasionally a few really negative emotional stuff. But you cant hide any more. You are a true Who Dat Brother and at the end of the day, all us Who Dats are missing a marble, or in my case, a bunch of marbles - lol. Please keep posting Bro. Love your posts

Kamara- you are so funny. A massive Who Dat fan who posts some great stuff and occasionally a few really negative emotional stuff. But you cant hide any more. You are a true Who Dat Brother and at the end of the day, all us Who Dats are missing a marble, or in my case, a bunch of marbles - lol. Please keep posting Bro. Love your posts
Thanks.

24 hours later I still say the way we ended the game was unacceptable and Payton and his coaching staff have to be better than that.

You don't see the Patriots ever doing this at the end of the game, they finish it right. I just hope Peyton uses this as motivation going forward.

It's about a mentality. Poor sloppy play no matter what the score is unacceptable. That has to be our mentality.

Because that's how you're going to fall short of your ultimate goal for a third 3rd straight year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom