That what creates knockouts (2 Viewers)

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
<object height="355" width="425">:9:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cryGyND4jw4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

hahahaha, in the next scene she wakes up in the hospital with Clint Eastwood by her side

seriously, though where's the D? If you are going to sport the red, white and blue trunks you have to have more skills than that, c'mon.

I'd call that a lucky punch, since the form was terrible and she wasn't even looking at her opponent. What is really bad though is the celebration. I'd be embarrassed to show that to my family if I was her.

Ex, it looks better than a lucky punch, her chin was down protecting herself from the other girls jab. She was watching the back foot of the other and when it pivoted, BOOM. The one who wasn't paying attention is the one who got KOed. But you're right regarding the celebration. Ugly ugly.

Ex, it looks better than a lucky punch, her chin was down protecting herself from the other girls jab. She was watching the back foot of the other and when it pivoted, BOOM. The one who wasn't paying attention is the one who got KOed. But you're right regarding the celebration. Ugly ugly.

I'll take your word on the fight as I don't normally watch so I don't know lots of techniques and that one for a hook (if that's what it was supposed to be) is one I've never seen before.

Screw it, from now on any time I do a good job at work I'm going to celebrate like she did.

Change the grease in the fryer without spilling any? Do an awkward little shimmy. Work the lunch hour drive through shrift without screwing up anyone’s order? Jump up and down while flailing about wildly. Grill a burger so that the little char-marks are perfect on both sides? Shamelessly start motioning to my crotch while violently humping the air in front of me. Cause that’s how I roll.

Professional girl fights do nothing for me. By the looks of it thought, the red,white and blue fighter wasn't a girl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom