That whole Bristol Palin thing (DWTS) (1 Viewer)

brophy

Very Banned
Reaction score
So, like, is Bristol prego or what? I thought folks lost weight doing the intense ball room dancing.....

http://www.thesuffolkvoice.net/mobile/arts-entertainment/is-dancing-with-the-stars-fixed-1.1779975

s "Dancing with the Stars" Fixed?

By Heidi Walsh

Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas have quick stepped their way to the finals of "Dancing with the Stars," but suspicions are rising that the dancing pair may be riding off supporters from the Tea Party after outvoting the top contender Brandy.

Brandy scored two sets of perfect tens and was picked to re-perform her Argentine Tango from the previous night's performance while Palin had a not so great performance in the eyes of the judges. Mouths dropped when the final results revealed Brandy had the lowest amount of votes.
bristolpalin.jpg

http://www.dailycardinal.com/mobile/news/man-infuriated-by-bristol-palin-shoots-tv-1.1784200
Man infuriated by Bristol Palin shoots TV

A 67-year-old man in the town of Vermont was so enraged by Bristol Palin's success on "Dancing With the Stars" he shot his television and threatened his wife, which led to a 15-hour standoff with police.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Bris...for-Homophobic-Slurs-on-Facebook-167281.shtml
“Thank you supporters who continue to support. The haters are already pulling out all the stops this week to destroy,” Bristol wrote.

As we also informed you yesterday, the feud broke over Tre saying “Sarah Palin’s Alaska, is failing so hard right now” – and nothing else.

“Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I’ve seen pictures of, your disgusting... My sister had a kid and is still hot [sic],” Willow Palin lashed out, admittedly defending her mother, but practically only picking on a kid based on his appearance.

“You’re running your mouth just to talk [expletive],” Bristol chimed in, writing on Tre’s wall. “You’ll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my [backside] off. I’ve been a single mom for the last two years,” she added later to another user, John.

Before deleting her Facebook account, Willow tried to be have the last say on the matter. “Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren’t goin to go anywhere with your lives,” she wrote

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/11/the-situation-bristol-palin-team-up-for-safe-sex-psa/
The Situation, Bristol Palin Tag-Team Safe Sex PSA

Proving that truth really is stranger than fiction, The Situation and Bristol Palin have teamed up for a safe sex PSA on behalf of the Candie's Foundation.

It goes without saying that Bristol Palin is only famous for getting pregnant as a teenager, and The Situation for railing dozens of girls on Jersey Shore.

One might say this makes them odd spokespersons for abstinence and/or safe sex, but on the flip side, they have experience with babies and STDs, so ..
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2629015/posts
"Of course, we all had to bite our tongues — more than once — as Tripp's father went on a media tour through Hollywood and New York, spreading untruths and exaggerated rhetoric," Palin writes. "It was disgusting to watch as his fifteen minutes of fame were exploited by supposed adults taking advantage of a lost kid."

She refers to "talent-deprived" contestants who suffer from "the cult of self-esteem."

"No one they have encountered in their lives — from their parents to their teachers to their president — wanted them to feel bad by hearing the truth," she writes. "So they grew up convinced that they could become big pop stars like Michael Jackson.

I'm always disappointed when I see pictures of her. The 20 year old daughter of a **** that loves to get it? And then you see her and its, "meh"

I honestly don't understand the Palin hatred. I don't want her to run for President in any way shape or form but Ithink she can be good for the national republican movement....for those of you are of that political ideology.

I honestly don't understand the Palin hatred. I don't want her to run for President in any way shape or form but Ithink she can be good for the national republican movement....for those of you are of that political ideology.

Read the tag, "not politics" :mad:

Cult of personality. I am important.....because I crave attention ("quit looking at me")

Abstinence advocate.....who is a single, teenage mother. Allsome

Cult of personality. I am important.....because I crave attention ("quit looking at me")

Abstinence advocate.....who is a single, teenage mother. Allsome

Talk about irony. A ***** ain't it?

This is the first season I've watched DWTS and I have absolutely no idea how Bristol lasted this long other than by name. That's the major problem with these shows when they allow the viewersto control the outcome. Most of them are idiots and have no idea what dancing is. It's a popularity contest.

However, if Jennifer Gray doesn't win, I'll never watch the show again.

Shocking, I know, but Jerry Rice lasted longer than Stacy Keibler and I can assure you she was a much better dancer.

Really, why do y'all care :shrug:

Talk about irony. A ***** ain't it?

This is the first season I've watched DWTS and I have absolutely no idea how Bristol lasted this long other than by name. That's the major problem with these shows when they allow the viewersto control the outcome. Most of them are idiots and have no idea what dancing is. It's a popularity contest.

its interactive\reality tv - thats what all of these shows are - this isnt a dance competition per say - personally i avoid it all by not watching any of the "talent contests" as i dont like any of the music\dancing etc on any of these shows

i did watch a few episodes of JS, pretty sad when you consider these arent teenagers i think "the situation" is 30

That's the major problem with these shows when they allow the viewersto control the outcome. Most of them are idiots and have no idea what dancing is. It's a popularity contest.

You've just described the exact problem with democracy.

I sit at home with the wife. She watches this show while I am on SR. The thing that drives me the crazy about it is Brandy or some persaycat doll from last year always get to the finals or wins. They are probably the best dancer, but isn't it a little unfair that these people have a lot of dance training because of their concerts and videos?

I could give a flip if Palin, Wonder Woman, or The Unknown Who Dat wins, but these singers with the stage dancing background seem to have an unfair advantage.

I sit at home with the wife. She watches this show while I am on SR. The thing that drives me the crazy about it is Brandy or some persaycat doll from last year always get to the finals or wins. They are probably the best dancer, but isn't it a little unfair that these people have a lot of dance training because of their concerts and videos?

I could give a flip if Palin, Wonder Woman, or The Unknown Who Dat wins, but these singers with the stage dancing background seem to have an unfair advantage.

The same dancing advantage goes to the figure skaters who have been on the show like Michelle Kwan and Evan whatever. They're livelihood requires artistic dancing so they have an immediate advantage.

There are always people who last a little longer then they should, but generally the best dancer wins. Bristol getting this far is by far the worst example of favoritisim over talent in the history of the show (beating out Marie Osmond for the honor). If she wins, a lot of people will be ******. I'm pulling for Jennifer, too, but I would not mind to see Cory pull off an upset Emmit Smith style.

Shocking, I know, but Jerry Rice lasted longer than Stacy Keibler and I can assure you she was a much better dancer.

Really, why do y'all care :shrug:

Stacy Keibler should have scored higher, but the right person won that year.

Not to mention oylmpic figure skaters. Their whole job is to dance, albeit with skates on, but still. I like the fact that the 3 finalist this year are not athelets or dancers, although I think Rick Fox should have been the third of the final three over Bristol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom